|5|

"Zayn!" Normani ran out to see if she could catch him before he fell but it was too late.

Chance ran into the hallway with Zendaya after he heard the loud crash "What happened?" Chance yelled out where he saw Zayn on the ground unconscious.

"Well he was just going down the stairs when they just broke making him fall through." Normani reached over in hopes of getting to him but Chance grabbed her when he saw the stairs crack again.

"Mani you can't go down there. It's too dark and you don't know what's down there" Zendaya explained trying to calm her down.

"My fucking boyfriend is down there with a broken leg or he's probably dead! I'm going to go down there" Normani took a seat on the top of the stairs and placed the flashlight between her legs.

"I can take care of my damn self" Zendaya has no idea as to what happened to Normani. Maybe all of the anger was getting to he head.

"Well?" Chance shrugged and leaned back on the wall.

The wall must've been really old because when he stood up, there was a large dent in the wall. 

"Aren't you going after her? She could hurt herself" Chance sighed and held onto the wall like his life depended on it.

He slowly put one foot infront of the other, trailing behind Normani.

Zayn groaned and tried to lift himself up from the ground but felt a sharp pain in his left arm. "Oh my God! Baby are you okay?" Normani ran over to Zayn and held his head in her arms.

"I'm fine. Just a little pain." Normani sighed and kissed his forehead.

Normani was relieved that Zayn was okay. Her mind was still spinning from what she saw earlier, she just wanted to go home and forget all about this.

"M-mani?" Normani looked over to where Zayn and Chance were looking.

In the far corner of the basement was a woman. She had long black hair an a big round stomach that showed she was clearly pregnant.

She slowly stepped into the moon light and the three of them saw blood running down her face and her dress was stained with blood also.

"You guys sew that too right?" In a flash the woman came close to Zayn and Normani causing Normani to couch down even further.

She was terrified when the stench of death got stronger. Her eyes burned when they were opened and she was forced to look into the eyes of the woman infront of her.

"You're next" a loud scream left Normani's mouth as she felt something take over her body completely.

More updates to come soon.