|2|

"You need to leave" Hailey and Normani were the only two left in the living room. After a vase fell of the high shelf and almost hit Zayn, everyone practically ran ou the door.

On her way out Zendaya was mumbling something to herself but Normani and Justin couldn't make out any real words.

Now Normani was left picking up broken glass and facing her ex.

"So I heard that you and your boyfriend and his friends are going out on Halloween. Can I tag along? I mean I am helping you right now"

Normani was confused as to how Hailey knew about the abandoned house, but then she realzied that Kylie must've tweeted about it.

"I don't think I want my ex and my current boyfriend in the same room. Why are you still here? I thought you had some kind of fashion week to attend."

"Don't be like that. That's not the only reason I broke things off"

Normani looked up and tapped her chin, "oh yeah I forgot, you were fucking around with your so called "bestfriend" Kylie behind my back. God, she just wants to find every possible way to make me hate her even more"

Hailey grabbed Normani's hands and looked into her eyes. "Please forgive me. Just let me make things right"

Normani sighed and looked into her bright brown eyes that used to make her go weak in the knees, before nodding.

"Fine."

Hailey smiled and kissed Normani on the cheek. A small blush rose on her face before she dropped the shards of glass into the trash.
-
Days passed and the group all prepared for the long weekend ahead.

Friday afternoon was quiet. Silent actually.

Normani and Zayn packed up their car with their things along with Zendaya and Justin who took their place in the back seat of Zayn's Jeep.

"So should we just follow Kylie?"

"No, I'm till not up for this. I think this is the dumbest idea she's ever come up with."

Kylie flipped Zendaya off and pushed her sunglasses up on her face. "Can we go already?! Day lights wasting! I wanna get there and see what's so bad about the house. Maybe we can find some ghosts there" Kylie laughed loudly at at Zendaya's expression and sped off down the road with Camilla in the passenger seat.

"I still don't see why you ever became friends with her but whatever." Zayn tried to go after his now angry girlfriend but she had already switched places with Justin.

The ride to the house was also quiet besides the faint sounds of Justin and Zayn talking about Zayn's new album with the radio playing in the back.

They were only a mile from the house when the car started rumbling before coming to an abrupt stop.

Normani lunged forward and hit her head on the seat infront.

"What the hell Zayn?"

Zayn jumped out the car and lifted up the hood, "I didn't do anything. The batteries just fine"

Justin popped up from the back and saw the slashed tire. "I see the problem, our tire, yeah it's slashed"

Normani looked out the window and kissed her teeth. "This is a sign that we should just call a tow truck and go back home"

"It's just a mile away from here, we should just walk and get there before it gets dark"

The sun was now setting and Zayn has his arms around Normani as they walked down the endless road.

The trees that covered the sun light prevented any warm air from getting to them. The deeper in the woods they went, the darker it got.

A chill went up Zayn's spine as he came face to face with the old, dark, and run-down house.

"God pray for us all"

A little bit of a shorter chapter but thank you guys for so many read and votes already. More to come very soon.