|7|

Zendaya sat by herself in a corner away from the others. She was nodding along like she was having a conversation with someone no one else could see.

Normani walked up the stairs with Zayn limping behind her.

"Are they okay?" Asked Kylie.

She was now downstairs along with the rest of them and Camilla who now had a bandage wrapped around her still bleeding hand.

"Yeah, just needs some ice and rest" Reece helps Zayn so he wouldn't hurt himself more than he already has.

Camilla walked over to the broken door and pulled on it hard.

It swung open and they all were expecting to see nothing but darkness, but instead were faced with Hailey's smiling face.

"What is she doing here?" Normani scowled. Her once deep brown eyes were now dull and cold.

"I uh saw the tweet Kylie sent out" She held up her glowing phone and showed it to the group.

Camilla immediately lunged at the phone, hoping for some service.

As she was pressing in the buttons for 911 the phone went black. Her eyes welled up with tears and her throat felt like it was closing up.

All the lights they had on in the house flickered in ans off before it went black.

No one could see anything. They all let out a series of gasps.

Zayn started feeling around for someone but he felt nothing.

"What?" He let out a low whimper when he tried to pull himself to his feet.

He held onto a chair that was right next to him, hoping to find someone or something near it.

At the far end of the hall there was warm glow.

A woman sat at the end of the hall.

She was looking at something down the stairs in the basement.

Her head slowly turned and she waved at Zayn.

He slowly raised out of his seat. It was like magic, he couldn't feel the pain in his arm or leg.

She was luring him down the hallway, closer to her.

All he saw when he looked down at her was the beautiful face of his loving girl.

He reached out and lightly ran his hand over her smooth skin. When his hand met her face he didn't feel her soft skin.

The woman stood up and ran her sharp finger over the prickly stubble on his face.

"You're adorable" She softly chuckled.

Zayn was limping as he tried to walk back to the livingroom.

He fell back, tripping over the rug in the hallway that seemed to get longer with every step he took.

"So sad your pretty little girl won't be able to see that pretty face of yours ever again" before Zayn could even think a long razor-sharp knife was brought to his neck.

He felt the sharp edges cut through his skin before his limp body fell to the floor in a puddle of his own blood.

Just like when she came,the woman quickly disappeared again.