Chapter 8: Want some Suga with that

Start from the beginning

You sat on your bed.

"Yoongi, come here you must be cold." you said not trying to sound lame.

He headed over toward you. He was standing in front of you. You held onto his hand and pulled him down. You wrapped your arms around him to keep him warm.

"I have never liked this sort of stuff." he let out.

You felt hurt and scared so you let him go. But he held onto your arms.

"You didn't let me finish my sentence." he bluntly let out.

"I never liked this sort of stuff but something about you makes this feels different." he said softly.

Your heart exploded at the comment, you couldn't handle it anymore.

You got up and onto him so you could be face to face with your protector. He stiffened at your advances.

"It's okay, I'm going to do something to show you how much I appreciate you being here with me." you said softly.

His body relaxed at your comment. You put your hands on his cheek and held his face. You went in for the kiss being gently as you can waiting for a response from him. He held onto you and kissed you back.

You weren't aware of how awkward you were with him but he appreciate the effort you put in. As he stares at you intensely. You laid him down on the bed as you slowly got on top of him. You gave him butterfly kisses from his neck down his body as he laid there. His breathing was heavy as he slowly slides his hands down to his zipper, exposing his masterpiece. You could see that he was becoming aroused with you on top. You looked at his dick with such amazement and shock you never thought it would be that big. He was watching you carefully checking your reaction when suddenly he grabbed your hands and place it on his dick. He moaned just a little, you saw in his eyes how much he was really enjoying it. You got off him and sat between his legs while he lays on the bed. You slowly licked and wet your lips that will soon be over his masterpiece. He laid there up on his elbows watching you. Your lips wrapped around his dick slowly and made your way down his shaft taking it all in your mouth. He moaned at that action and laid back down.

"Oh Y/N, that feels so good." he moaned out.

You smiled at his reaction and continued. You were definitely enjoying yourself that you got carried away with what you were doing. He got harder and harder as you teased his dick. He let out a loud moan and everything went silent, the only sound was of you licking and sucking his dick. You felt his dick pulse in your mouth so you moved his dick out of your mouth and there you saw that he came. You smiled at the scene. You gently laid butterfly kisses from his crotch up to his chest and onto his neck. He held onto you tightly, this time he laid you down on the bed.

"Its my turn to make you feel pleasure." he whispered.

"No, you don't need to. I wanted to do it for you." you replied back.

He didn't care he just shushed you and made his way with taking your clothes off. Out of nowhere he covered your eyes. You laid there naked you could feel his breathe on you but you couldn't see what he was doing. Your body tingled at the feeling of him eyeing your body. Then suddenly you feel his fingers trace your body gently sending shivers down your spine. You let out a slight moan as he grazed pass your boobs.

You felt him get on top of you giving kisses from your neck down to your boobs. You felt heat from his breathing that made you arch your back towards him. He slipped his arm underneath you, then gently kiss around your boobs before licking your nipples. You felt your nipples harden at him playing that you couldn't take it anymore. You wrapped your arms and legs around him, trapping him in your grip. You pressed your body against his and felt that he was hard again.

"You have to let me go or I can't pleasure you." he whispered.

You ease your grip on him he slowly made his way down to your wet pussy. He moved your underwear to the side as he observed your wet pussy. You felt hot and ready for him.

You felt his finger rub up against your clit. You moaned. It was so intense being blindfolded and not knowing what he was doing. It was definitely different from when Jungkook was doing it. Yoongi was more gently that it drove you to wanting more. You moved your hips with him as he played when you felt his tongue.

"OMG!!!!" you moaned out.

His tongue and finger moving faster the louder you moaned. You couldn't handle this anymore. You were really close but you didn't want it to end.

"Yoongi I want you inside me." you moaned out.

He was surprised at what you said but his look softened after looking at you. He pulled off your blindfold so that you could see him. His face was everything you needed. You wrapped your arms around him and pulled yourself up so that you could kiss him passionately.

"Are you sure about what you want?" he asked

You nodded. He smiled down at you.

"Okay." he said.

He kissed you all over driving you crazy. Your hand went down to his dick. You felt how hard he was. Your legs wrapped around his body having his dick rub up against your wet pussy. You both moaned. You both looked at each other and fell into a trance. He slowly rubbed his dick up against your pussy before sliding his dick into your tight pussy. Your dug your nails into his body as he gently pushes his way in. You arched your back and kissed his shoulder. The more he pushed in the more intense it was that you bit down on him.

"Your so tight Y/N." he let out.

He started thrusting to help ease the way his dick now lubricated from your wet pussy. You moved your hips along with him making you both moan. He was thrusting faster and faster that you couldn't handle it anymore. You pushed him down on to the bed and got on top. You had his dick deep inside of you. You thrust your hips feeling him move inside of you. You were close to cumming. He sat up and started playing with your boobs. Licking, sucking, nibbling and biting made your arousal so much more intense. You were so close to cumming when he started to thrust faster and harder. His breathe hitched. You could feel it. Your whole body spasm while his dick was still inside of you, your pussy pulsing made him cum. You both in sync, let out a moan.

You both completely drained, you both laid back down on the bed, still on top of him you felt his heartbeat go crazy. You looked at his face and kissed him before resting your head back on his chest. You felt his arm wrap around you as you both laid there naked.

You both finally got up and made your way to the shower to clean each other but before you knew it you were at it again. He had you up against the wall in the shower. His dick deep inside you once again. Having the water coming down on you, made it so much hotter.

After all the sex session Yoongi and you had, you both just laid in bed under the blanket naked cuddling.

You felt the world stop as you looked at Yoongi sleeping. You smiled at how peaceful he looked, you gave him a kiss and laid back down on his chest and went to sleep exhausted from all the sex.