She put on her favorite series of airlines which she has more than 5 times but the love and attraction she has with that series never decrease.

She connected her laptop with earphone and start watching.

After around half and hour her family came to congratulate Nandani . They saw mansion gate open so they went inside and saw Nandani lying on couch and her food half eaten on her laptop keyboard , beer bottle in her hand and a smile on her face.

Amaya - phirse wahi series. Gd Nandani .

Manik - what.

Alex - this girl is head over heels on one series and watching it more than 5 times.

Sid - you two won't understand the chemistry which the two leads were having in this series.

Ishita - Nandani ?
              Nandani  Nandani
              Nandani.....    

Raman - earphones lage gai kaise sunegi woh Ishita.

Ishita - ha ruko mai baat karke aati hu .

Raman - hum bhi chalte hai.

Ishita nodded and everyone move towards her.

Cabir being prankster thought to scare her so he went behind Nandani and took out the earphone and shouted .

Cabir - bhoot.

Nandani turn and look towards cabir with frown on her face and then said.

Nandani - want to scare me? 

Cabir nodded.

Nandani look towards him for a min and then .....
Nandani make her eyes wide and said your face , your face........ is scary and jump from the couch and act like she is shivering.

Others laugh at Cabir's face which was beyond expression.

Sid - Nandani your sarcasm 😂😂😂😂

Nandani - this was idotic man,  like peeping from behind and saying ghost and because of this my beer got wasted.

Sid - by the way congratulations we heard you win.

Nandani hug and said thank you.

Every one - congratulations Nandani .

Nandani - thanks.

Cabir - and thanks for proofing me idiot.

Nandani chuckle and said.

Nandani - meet me tomorrow I will tell you best ways to make anyone scare.

Amaya - do whatever you want but don't experiment on me.

Nandani - yaar tu nai tujhe pata hai iss baar to koi aur phasega.

Cabir - then I am with you.

Mukti - me too .

Nandani - ok then , but yaha kyu .

Abhi - you forgot today is Diwali and you have to spend today with us.

Nandani - o yeah let's go.

Cabir - And yes about your and Manik announcement remember na, ( said winking her )

Nandani - me (said pointing towards herself )

Manik - you forgot , today what we are going to do.

Nandani - O shit I forgot today we have to announce our wedding na.

Listening Her others look towards her with wide eyes Sid fall down on floor.  Amaya and Alex both fall on couch.

Raj Raman were going to fall but stand with support of wall and there wives were leaning on them.