Chapter 3: Lily

Author's note:
Sorry again for the long wait, everybody! Here is chapter 3!
Anyways, I want to thank those who voted and added my story! 💕
Enjoy! 💜

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

The bell rang. It was time for lunch. As I walked to my locker before going to the canteen, Kenzie, my best friend, went up to me.

"Hey Lily! Have you heard about the news? About Lisa? The one that happened yesterday?" The bleeding hand went to my mind again. I started thinking about what had happened again. I started breathing heavily but I tried to forget about it for Kenzie's sake since she is afraid of people who are about to faint.

"Yes, Kenzie. I was there." I tried to say calmly.

"Really?!"

"Yup."

"Oh! And did you know the police came yesterday after every student got out from the school. They were investigating."

"Like it's a big deal."

"It is a big deal, Lily! Are you okay? You don't look fine."

"I'm okay."

Well, do you know how she got that wound?"

"No. Nobody knows."

As soon as I got to my locker I put my stuff inside and went to the canteen with Kenzie. It was so crowded in the canteen and as I pass people, they were talking about Liza.

"Did you see her hand?!" "No dude, I was not there..." "No way. Lisa Shaw? What happened?" "Some say that a student stabbed her..." "But how can a student bring a knife?" "Definitely one them brought one.." "Don't you remember that they check our bags?" "Oh yeah..."

Lisa is now the main topic of our school. Even the teachers are talking about her. All the talking are making it worst for me. I don't want to think about it anymore but people are still talking about it. It's actually making me feel guilty even though I was not the one who did that to her.

~•~

My parents are not home again. This time, I thought of walking home instead of riding my bike. My brothers were also not home, so I got to have privacy. I went to room. It was 4:00pm. There was a tapping on my window. I looked and it was the same bird from yesterday. I opened the window and let it in. It was holding another photograph. It seems to be a picture of a girl, about my age, somehow creating a ball of light between her two hands. Another strange photo. As soon as I got it, the bird flew away. I kept the photo in my side drawer with the first photo that I got. I stared at the window. Will this ever stop from happening?! It's freaking me out!