Chapter 25 Our Next Chapter

Days passed by, and everything about me was different. Ever since my dad came, I had been bright-mood all of a sudden. I was always excited. Even when I know dad would take time to get because of his busy schedule, I still got excite for his arrival. It was something I was looking for since I was young. I always wanted a father, and that dream came true. I was more than thankful.

                Everything else didn’t seem to matter anymore. I started to think that I didn’t care for Alex since I hadn’t talked to him since. When I see him at school and class, he was always with Winnie or any other of his friends. I thought I shouldn’t care. There was nothing to be jealous about since Alex really has a wide circle. For a couple of normal weeks, everything was normal again.

                Nick always tagged along me, which was okay… and usual. He always offers to do my homework and help me out with tests. I found it okay and very thoughtful, but I just don’t want any help. I was a feminist after all. I noticed he was trying to be a closer friend to me… well, he already was a close friend, but I realized he was trying to be closer. Well, I didn’t find that creepy since he was always like that.

                Laura was suddenly back with Harvey again. I didn’t know what the heck happened between again, but they said they were dating, and that Harvey’s her boyfriend. Well, I guess Harvey didn’t need my help after all. Also, I was too much infected with jolliness to feel the rage for Harvey. I just forgave him since he did regret what he did.

                Alex and Winnie were becoming closer to each other ever since that incident on her birthday party. I guess Alex was feeling sorry for her, and she was taking advantage of that to get close to him. I see them walking together the hall. Everybody was starting to think they were together. Well, I didn’t, and I convinced myself that I didn’t care.

                I heard rumors that Sharon Stone didn’t show up in all of her classes about a week after I rescued her from bullies. Then, it occurred to me that she might have been further bullied by those creeps because I helped her, and she had possibly lost her motivation to go to school since she had cancer.

                The 8th of October was a day that I barely had the motivation to go to class and just hang out with Laura and Nick for the rest of the day. It was a Friday, so I barely had any important class to attend to. I was also in a mood to party or whatever. It was pretty unusual, too. I wasn’t really the party type.

                Nick, Laura, and I proceeded to our lockers right after we parked. Really unusual, but I seemed to like every stranger that I came across with. Normally, I hated any stranger I saw. It was a different day.

                “So, Harvey and I are gonna go to his brother’s party later. He said I could bring anyone I wanted to. So you guys wanna come?” Laura invited me and Nick as we all walked down the hall.

                “Sounds fun. It’s Friday anyways.” Nick said.

                “I bet Harvey’s finally gonna introduce me to his parents.” She continued.

                “Have fun with the sex.” I teased.

                “Hey, I haven’t had sex for months now.”

                “So you’re getting horny?”

                “With Harvey, yes.” She said without a doubt. It was pretty normal for Laura to say that. After all, she was a tramp. Well, I could have always settled with a tramp friend. “I’m gonna rock his stick when he locks us in his dark little room.”

The Wrong Guyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें