Chapter 1

"YESS," Maria screamed cheering on Mika as he ran to the touchdown. As soon as Mika stepped on the line indicating he made it, Maria jumped proud of Mika. The game was over and his team had won. Mika did his touchdown dance. Behind Maria she heard a husky laugh the rumbled through her.

"He just like me after I touchdown," Drew said causing Maria to turn around.

She leaped into his arms noticing that he wasn't in his fatigue, which meant he had been home. Drew hugged his wife not wanting to let her go.

"Hey baby," Drew said to his wife kissing her forehead.

"Daddy," Nia Rose said hugging her dad's waist. Nia had grown a lot over the years. She was now seven and bossy. She is also a tomboy because of Drew and Mika.

Just as Drew begin to pick up his daughter Mika ran up to him to give him a hug.

"That was meant to knock you down. Guess I have to work on that," Mika said smiling into him uncle's chest.

"Hey to you too MikMik," Drew said laughing.

"How was the flight," Mika said as he got his bag.

"It was good thank you for asking," Drew said ruffling Mika's hair.

Mika took Nia's hand and led her to the car. Drew took this as his chance to hold his wife some more. Drew wrapped his arms around his wife kissing her like he hadn't seen her in years. A moan escaped from Maria's lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck running her fingers through his outgrown brown locks. In a way she liked the hair. Drew fingers touched every inch of Maria's body that he could get in the public eye.

"I missed you," Maria said when they finally parted.

"I know," Drew said holding on to Maria. She was his heart. The nights where she wasn't lying next to him silently snoring were the worst. To not be able to reach over and touch her was torture. But he loved the Marines in some weird way. It was the ultimate thrill and to be able to fight for the safety of his family meant the world to him.

"Let's go get these kids so we can go eat with Amy," Maria said pulling Drew to the car.

"I guess you already figured out that your sister dropped me off," Drew said wrapping his arm around Maria's shoulder walking to the car.

Maria shook her head yes and opened the car door, to help Nia in the car.

About a year ago Gwen decided to move to Georgia to be with Maria. She claimed that she just wanted to be closer to her sister by Maria knew the real reason why she moved. She didn't want to pressure her sister for the details but she knew her sister had lost a baby and had changed a lot about herself. The guy that got her pregnant stayed with her through everything and they eventually got married. He was a good guy with a decent job as a Business Manager in a small company. He was a year old than Gwen and had been married before to his high school sweetheart. But something happened and they got divorced.

Once they got to Amy's house Mika and Nia flew out and ran to the steps. The front door of the house opened to reveal Anna. She let them pass and waved at us her pregnant belly exposed for the world to see. Annna had gotten married but it didnt last. They still had sex which is where her son came from and where the one in her belly came from. She had changed with her feelings about Drew and just focused on her kids. But because of her situation she lived with her Momma Amy. Amy never didn't say how she felt.

"I don't remember her belly being that big," Drew whispered to Maria as they walked to the door.

"You have been gone for six months, baby," Maria said smiling up at him.

"I'm just glad to be back home," Drew said as they crossed the threshold. The statement was simple but it would mean a lot in due time.