Love

Love

Elizabeth took a deep breath, she was currently infront of the gates that was going to open for everyone to fly past at once. The battle field was on the surface, At the forest to be exact. No one would find them there.

Elizabeth turned around, she hit her spear on the ground. Everyone was wearing white and silver plates on some of their tops. She doesnt want them stained with blood. "Let's go!" Elizabeth put her hand up and everyone flew out the gates that disappeared once Elizabeth said Go.

"I really hope Meliodas got his side to agree." Elizabeth sighed, and quickly went to her destination.

The sky was gloomy, setting the atmosphere. The demons were there, They were lined up. Meliodas was infront of them, He was wearing pure black this time. Not with his white shirt that Elizabeth had always seen. He was covered in black, Then again, Elizabeth was wearing a little bit of armor. 

Everyone was lined up, The Council was behind her. Elizabeth took a step forward, she faced Meliodas. For some reason, Meliodas didnt open his eyes. He had them closed, Elizabeth found this suspicious but she didnt mind it.

"Me-" She was cut off by a hand infron of Meliodas, It was by a man. A man with long brown hair, It was Dreyfus.

"Lady Elizabeth, Forgive me but, We refuse to accept peace." Dreyfus gave her a stern look, Elizabeth took a step back. The Angels and Goddesses took their weapons and enchantments ready.

"Attack!" Dreyfus yelled, Meliodas moved his hand forward. Making all the demons go over the Angels.

"Atta-", "No! Do not attack! Go on the defensive! That is an order!" Elizabeth cut off the Clio, It was an order, everyone had to listen so they did what they were told.

Every demon attacked, While the Other side was defending themselves. Elizabeth looked infront of her, Meliodas was just there. 

"Meliodas?" Elizabeth asked. A gust of wind began to go past them, Elizabeth fixed her hair in a second. Meliodas still didnt open his eyes, nor did he answer her.

Silence answered Elizabeth, She couldnt help but feel sad.

"I changed my mind."  Meliodas' voice was deep, Elizabeth was startled. He's not in full form yet.

Elizabeth took a step back, Meliodas started to wobble a bit. His hands started to have black lines on them, A mark was on his head. But he didnt open his eyes.

"B-But I thought.." Elizabeth was at lost for words, The Demon before her was going through his full form. As The lines formed around Meliodas, Elizabeth felt devestated.

"You really think I really felt that way?" Meliodas smirked, Elizabeth was comepletely shattered. She floated up, Meliodas moved his wings and went after her.

"I'd rather have you dead." He laughed, Then Black fire appeared by the snap of Meliodas' finger. Thye chased Elizabeth, but she protected herself with her spear.

"I thought you felt the same.." Elizabeth gritted her teeth and she put her spear infront of her defensively, Her spear extended and had a few more blades. Meliodas' Wings turned into blades, like how he killed Veronica.

Elizabeth knew she had to be carefull, She detatched a blade from her spear. "I guess not." Elizabeth said in a hurt voice and threw it at Meliodas, His wing was hit and some of the blades fell off. 

Meliodas screamed in pain, The blade was made out of Metal that she herself made that could hurt anything and anyone on contact except her. "I'm sorry." Elizabeth mumbled, and flew further away from Meliodas.