Agreement

This was the last day the two would sit next to each other together without being at each others throat.

The two were leaning on each other on the meadow where they met. They enjoyed each others company, they loved it.

"Hey Meliodas," Elizabeth broke the peaceful silence, Meliodas hummed in response.

"I've been thinking of something for a while now.."

"What is it?" Meliodas asked, Elizabeth sighed. "Do you want to kill me?"

Silence.

"Meliodas?" Elizabeth asked again, Meliodas sighed.

"Do you want to kill me?" Meliodas asked, Elizabeth shook her head almost immediately.

"I dont want to kill you."

Meliodas was surprised of her statement, "W-what?"

"I dont want to kill you." She repeated.

"I'm not even at my full form," Meliodas chuckled sadly, looking away.

Elizabeth put her hand on his chin and slowly moved his head, making him face her.

"I dont care, I dont want to kill you." Elizabeth said with a serious tone. She looked at him in the eye, he saw in her eyes that she wasnt lying.

Meliodas smiled, "Elizabeth, I dont want to kill you either."

Elizabeth's eyes lit up when he said that, "but still have to fight each other." Meliodas sighed,  she looked down.

"Oh yeah, it's tomorrow..." Elizabeth sighed, Meliodas nodded.

"B-but! We could make.. peace, right?" She suddenly blurted out. It was silent for a while.

"I thought you'd never think of that." Meliodas sighed in relief, "We could try if your side agrees." Elizabeth said, Meliodas looked at her.

"What about your side?"

"I have the Council on my side, we'd rather have peace than war."

"I'll try talking to the other demons." Meliodas nodded, Elizabeth did too.

"Hopefully everything goes well." Elizabeth said with hope in her eyes.

"Yeah..." Meliodas took a deep breath, "I'm really glad you thought of peace, I didnt want to kill you."

"You're someone special."

Elizabeth was surprised to hear that from Meliodas, she smiled, "That's sweet. You seemed so cold when I first met you, I was wrong."

"You're different, I like that about you." Elizabeth giggled, Meliodas stared at her.

"I like you too." Meliodas blurted out, Elizabeth's eyes widened.

Meliodas just realied what he said, he stood up. "I-I, um, I have to go. I'll talk to the demons first. See you tomorrow." Meliodas waved and flew away quickly. Elizabeth watched him, she giggled at him. "I like-like you."

×××

this one is short sorry, :3