Sides

Sides

Elizabeth went back to her realm, she immediately had a meeting with the council.

"Elizabeth are you sure about your descision?" Athena, the Goddess of wisdom asked. Elizabeth nodded sternly, "we cannot Let our fellow Goddesses and Angels fet hurt because of this war. We need change." Elizabeth stated with courage.

"Very well, Goddesses? Do you agree?" Athena asked, silence answered her.

"We agree, but if the demons attack, we will have to fight back." Clio, the Goddess of history stated firmly.

"Very well." Elizabeth nodded and decided to leave.

"Wait," The Goddess of Love, Aphrodite called her. Elizabeth stopped walked and looked back, "yes?"

"What changed your mind about war? Did someone talk you out of it?" She asked, her voice sounded like she already knew about Meliodas.

"I just though of peace instead of death." Elizabeth smiled, Aphrodite obviously knew why she changed her mind. She was the Goddess of Love.

"Alright, go on." Aphrodite waved her hand. Elizabeth left, and went to her room. She started to sharpen her weapons and her clothes for tomorrow. She's still not sure about the Demon side.

When she went out to check on the angels, she met up with Aphrodite. The same way she met up with her last time.

"The Love in your heart has increased. Where have you been for the past few days?" Aphrodite asked, Elizabeth smiled.

"I think you know."

"I see that Demon has caught your eye."

"He's not like any other demon, I guarantee you." Elizabeth stated with a serious voice. Aphrodite found this interesting.

"I wish to be impressed" Aphrodite walked away, Elizabeth watched as she disappeared in the hallway.

×

"You're thinking of what!?" Dreyfus yelled, Meliodas just looked at him with a straight face.

"Yes, I said peace. Do you want more demons to die?" Meliodas asked in an annoyed tone. He has been talking with Dreyfus and other the Demons that were incharge of everything in the Demon realm.

"What! No- I mean this is different! Nothing we have ever done!" Dreyfus made a sour face, Every other demon was silent since the two started taking.

"Then let's change." Meliodas growled, he was getting impatient. They were talking about the same thing for the past 10 minutes.

"Alright, we will give it a shot. It will all depend on you, Meliodas. You are the commander, we have no power but you now. But remember that every life of each demon will be affected with your descision." Hendrickson, the head of the Demons stated in a firm voice.

"Yes sir." Meliodas saluted, Meliodas walked out with Dreyfus giving him a glare.

The meeting was dismissed and everyone was going to their rooms.

Meliodas was making his way to his room, he felt something hit his neck. It was a pang of pain until he completely blacked out.

Take them out.