Part 12 - Final

You smiled as he brought you back to the picnic area. He ended up singing to you, and you also ate some dessert. It was actually normal for him to sing for you. Sometimes you would be cooking and you'd hear him coming out of the room while singing. You loved it when he did that. Although he was being silly, he still sounded amazing.

As he finished singing, he handed you another rose. He then sat down and grabbed your hand and stared into your eyes.
"Y/N, I'm really glad you're my girlfriend and that I get to spend my time with you. I always do things for you because it make me happy.

You blushed at what he said. "Thank you. But I was just wondering, out of all the people out there, why'd you choose me?"
"Because just like how you think i'm your sunshine, you're my moon. You complete me. You make me feel things i've never felt before, and I love that about you. And it's not even that. Whenever you're looking at natures beauty I think 'she's looking at the world, and I'm looking at mine.' You're beautiful inside and out."
You suddenly felt your eyes getting watery and a tear fell down your face. And they weren't sadness, they were joy. He wiped your tear and hugged you.
"Y/N, you are my moon, my world, my everything. I love you. Happy Anniversary."

Oh no. It was our anniversary?
You completely forgot. You look at him with wide eyes.

"Don't worry. I figured you would've forgeten."
"What? Now I just feel bad. I didn't remember and I don't have anything." You frowned at him.

"You could give me a kiss like you did earlier."
You playfully smacked him. But you gave him a kiss anyway.  "I love you too."

"Oh by the way, our anniversary is actually tomorrow. This just so happened to be the day we were both free."
You hit him once again. Only for him to kiss you back. "Hit me again and i'll kiss you."
He knew that you weren't very affectionate, so that was just his way of teasing you.
"I knew it wasn't today." You pouted and looked away from him.

"Aw. Y/N i'm sorry." He said as he tried to hug you, but you avoided him. Now he was the one pouting. "I'm sorry I scared you, let me make up for it by hugging you." You said no as you started walking away. "Then how about a kiss?" Your eyes widened as you blushed and you started running as he chased you.

You two laughed as you ran around the garden like children on a playground. You hid behind a tree but he found you right away. "Found you!"
He said as he hugged you from behind and kissed you on the cheek. You squirmed from his cuteness. You both continued to play around until you got tired.

As you were about to go home he grabbed your hands and faced you once again.
"Happy,early-anniversary." You giggled at him.
"Happy early anniversary, Seokmin. I love you."
"And I love you too."

So it was true, Seokmin is a sunshine. And he was your sunshine.