Ventus X Reader HALLOWEEN EDITION

" Ventus?" You called out as the lovable boy creeped up behind you. " BOO!" He shouted as you screamed super loud. " VENTUS!" You rolled your eyes at him. Ven had been your best friend and crush since you both could remember. 

" So Y/N ready to go see Aqua and Terra?" Ventus said excitedly. Last year Aqua had been sent on a mission at the dead of halloween night and she found a spot were she claimed she saw the light of the kingdom hearts a mysterious moon manay people believed in. 

This year Aqua wanted her friends to visit the " magical " spot. You and Ventus both decided to walk together to the special spot. You had thought about Ventus once more. "Maybe this once Ventus would finally notice you as more then a friend?" you thought. 

You both started your journey to the secret spot as you passed some trees. Seeing the little tricker treaters made you smile so much. Ventus looking at the houses filled with smiles. " Y/N do you think we will stay together forever?" Ventus asked you as you smiled. " I hope so." you whispered now climbing up the steep mountain. 

As you reached the top a blanket was set down and a basket was surrounded by lit candles and the romantic heart shaped moon. Ventus grabbed your hand and pulled you close. " Y/N i've liked you for as long as I can remember with your perfect smile and your perfect everything." Ventus said as your heart fluttered with joy. " Ventus i've loved you too." you squeaked. " Can I ask you on a date then?" he smiled as you answered a firm " Yes."

The whole night you spent talking to Ventus as couldn't stop smiling neither could he. "So how did you set this whole thing up without me knowing?" you asked him as a smirk appeared on his face. " Aqua and Terra knew I liked you this whole time, they set this up." You continued to laugh and talk as you finally walked back home in the arms of Ventus. " Y/N I really had fun tonight and..." you cut him off with a kiss. A very passionate kiss. " Bye Ventus." you said as he waved back to you.