Sora X Reader

Sora was falling apart. So many feelings and memories that weren't his filled with pain. He almost felt as if he couldn't take it anymore. He was not his usual " Cheerful " self. " Sora are you in here?" You questioned through the door as a small " Yes." was heard. " You stepped in surprised to see tears streaming down the boys face stuffed in his pillow. " Sora... Are you going to be okay?" You asked bringing him his newly sharpened keyblade " The Keyblade war is soon and I would be devastated if we lost! It's all apart of Xehanort's plan to rip your heart to shreds by adding pressure"! He didn't answer. You felt as if Xehanort had taken over Sora's heart and a single tear slipped down your face. " Sora... Are... Are you even listening"? You asked with another tear slipping down. Maybe he was lost to darkness. He suddenly looked at you seeing the tears. You looked away embarrassed when you felt two strong pairs of arms embrace you. " I never wanted to hurt you Y/N." He whispered and you sniffled. You looked back as Sora pulled you into his embrace. " I promise I will never hurt you again"! He said slowly looking into your perfectly blue eyes as you looked into his sky blue ones. Your lips slowly collided. When you pulled away you could here him whisper to you " I love you."