Vanitas X Reader HALLOWEEN EDITION

You were traveling around halloween town. Trying to destroy this tiny world plus it was Xehanort's orders. You were so sick of having to go around taking his orders when you could have just taken over the world by yourself already.

As you ran around destroying more and more of the spooky town someone stopped you as you looked up. A boy not much older than you with purple hair took out his keyblade as you expected to die at that instant. 

A loud sound of metal clashing was heard as you felt nothing. Your eyes opened to see another boy with black hair clashing against the same person who tried to get rid of you. He actually looked quite attractive. 

They kept battling as the purple haired boy ran away in to the deep blackness. The other boy looked up at you. " Thanks." you said in awe as he smiled. " No problem people like that always come after me, Stupid lightsiders." you smiled as he took your hand and you both walked into a portal created by the dark haired boy. 

" So what's your name?" he asked you as you smiled in return. " Y/N." you said as he looked straight at you. " That's a beautiful name, perfect for a girl like you." He said as you blushed. " What's yours then?" you asked him as he sighed. " Vanitas." you smiled as he put his arm around you. " Well Vanitas, thanks for saving me." you blushed again as the end of the portal was near. 

" No problem, my master told me about you." he said as you turned your head quickly. " Really, whats there name?" you asked him. " Xehanort..."Vanitas added as you smiled. 

Soon You And Vanitas Had Over Thrown Xehanort And He And You Ended Up Dating Trying To Get Many People In The Way Of Sora and His Friends Possible.