Neku X Reader

You just woke up from the Mark Of Mastery class. " Woah, where am I?" I shouted as Hollow Bastion appeared. " Where's my keyblade?" you yawned. Then as you opened your eyes a ton of heartless appeared your keyblade still not showing up. You stepped back scared for your life hoping this was just a terrible dream. The heartless surrounded you as someone grabbed you and swept you into the air. I looked up to see an spiky orange haired boy wearing mostly purple. As we landed on a building he looked at me concerned as I stared back. " Are you hurt?" He asked looking straight at my eyes. " No." I answered shaking a little. " Who are you?" I asked him back as he smiled a little. " Just call me Neku." 

" Theres a guy here who's out to get you, I wanted to keep you safe." He added. I smiled as I gave him a hug " Thanks!" I smiled as I started to warm up to him. " So whats your name?" Neku asked me. " Y/N." I answered smiling as my keyblade finally appeared. " Hey do you know anybody around here named Sora or maybe Riku?" I asked him as he shrugged. All of the sudden a man in a black coat appeared. Neku's face looked shocked as he guarded me carefully. " Hand the girl over to me and you can see Shiki again." Neku slowly lowered his arm as started too doubt him. " I would never!" He yelled as he charged forward at the man in the black coat. They started to fight as Neku started to loose. I had no decision but to charge at the man to. Everyone started to fight as the man pinned me to the ground " Help! " I screamed and Neku was nowhere to be seen. Then he  defeated the man and shot him in the back. After he was dead he scooped me up in his arms and carried me to another place.