Chapter 11

~ Liam ~ 

‘Louis.... What’s wrong? What happened? Where’s Carla?’ I asked Louis. But Louis just collapsed. Ash having to catch him. Ash and I had told each other that we loved each other. And by the looks of Louis, he did the same with him and Carla. But I could see in Carla’s eyes that she loves Louis like nothing on earth. 

‘Ash, do me a favour. Take Louis to the lounge room. He’s already fed by the looks of it.’ I spoke softly. Ash nodded her head in understanding. Picking Louis up, she carried him into the lounge room. Louis’ body shook with each sob. 

‘Harry, Niall, Zayn, Casey! Come quick! Something has happened! And it’s important!’ I shouted through the house. 

The sounds of footsteps rang through out the house as Harry, Niall, Zayn and Casey came running into the lounge room. Ash was sitting next to a sobbing Louis as I walked back into the lounge room. 

‘Carla was taken....’ Louis said as another sob ripped it’s way out of his chest. Everyone looked at each other, then back at Louis.

‘Your joking Lou....’ Harry began to say, but Louis shook his head furiously. 

‘No I’m not. I saw her get taken right in front of me. I had the feeling that we were being watched. Turns out a hunter was watching us....’ Louis spoke in between hiccups. Casey’s body went rigged next to us. 

‘Casey, are you okay?’ Zayn asked with a whisper to Casey. Casey started to shake in fear. Zayn’s spirit elemental power started to come into play. 

Zayn led Casey over to one of other chairs. 

‘Casey, can you please take a seat.’ Zayn instructed. Casey took a seat in the chair. Zayn placed his hand on Casey’s. Allowing her memories to slip in between the physic bond of a person or vampire with the ability of spirit. Casey’s memories flooded Zayn’s mind. Making him let go of Casey and gasp. 

‘What happened Z?’ Niall asked. Zayn gasped. 

‘Some of Casey’s memories are horrid. But one of them is that she’s running away. She escaped from somewhere. I didn’t get clear details. All I know is that Casey was running. From the same hunter I’m guessing that kidnapped Carla....’ Zayn explained. We all looked at him as his bright gold eyes returned to their warm honey hazel colour. Casey sat there, fear in her eyes. Body shaking. Zayn sat next to her soothingly. 

‘Niall, ring Cassie and Angel. Make sure their okay.’ I said to Niall. Niall nodded his head and went off to find his phone. We are all beginning to worry now. After Carla was kidnapped, we worry for the sake of Cassie, Angel, Casey and Ash. If the Hunter kidnapped Carla, then the Hunter must be after the others too. But what were they wanted for was the question....

*~*

Hours had passed and Louis still hasn’t moved from where he sat. Well now laying down. He’s a mess. And I mean a mess. He has tear streaks down his cheeks. His eyes are rimmed red and his fangs have elongated from his gums. His hair was messy and his skin a sickly pale instead of it’s normal tan colour. Niall and Harry had gone out to see if they could find any trace of Carla.

The front door opened. Harry and Niall’s heavy footsteps echoed through out the house. 

‘Liam?’ Harry’s voice called out. Niall disappeared upstairs his footsteps echoing through the house as he climbed the stairs. I went into the hallway of the house where the front door was positioned. 

‘Harry did you find any sign of Carla anywhere?’ I asked quietly. Harry shook his head. 

‘Nothing. No trace of Carla’s scent or anything.’ Harry replied sadly.