Kitten

Tom stood there admiring the view of his boyfriend tied to their bed, dress in cat ears, a frilly light blue short skirt, and a laced white thong. He smirked at his flustered boyfriend, the sight of him tied to bed, in the skimpy outfit was more than just arousing. He couldn't wait to hear him scream his name as Tom teased him. Jordan made him wait until the got back from the vacation they had with their friends before they could do anything, that lasted about two weeks.

He stared at the smaller man with lustful eyes as he leaned down to his ear. "Ready for your punishment for making daddy wait, kitten?," Tom purred, lightly nibbling at his ear. Jordan's blush grew as he nodded, his heart rushing from the excitement of what the night will most likely hold.

Tom was already between his legs before he knew it, already lifting the frilly skirt up. Tom leaned down and gave Jordan a quick, but loving kiss before slowly removing the lacy thong. He slowly started pumping Jordan's member, gradually gaining speed overtime before placing the cock ring on it. He brought Jordan right to the edge before removing his hand and moving it towards his entrance, circling it. Jordan was a moaning mess from all the pleasure he was receiving, surprised that he hadn't came yet since he has always been sensitive.

Tom poured lube over his fingers before slipping one into Jordan's entrance, getting a whimper in return. He added another finger and started stretching Jordan out as he nipped at his neck. When Tom decided that Jordan was ready for him he took out his figures, earning a whine, and began covering his hard member in lube. He lined up to Jordan's entrance and thrusted in roughly. Jordan let out a cry as Tom started thrusting in a harsh pace, the pain hurt so much but so good. Jordan was a loud moaning mess under Tom as Tom pounded into him.

"You like this, don't you, kitten. You like it when your daddy pounds into you, you like it rough," Tom purred, smirking at Jordan rushed nod. Jordan screamed as Tom found the wonderful bundle of nerves inside him. Jordan was so close until he felt it. He instantly begged Tom for his release.

"I'm gonna take it off, but don't cum unless I say so," Tom said removing the ring. He pounded into Jordan repeated before his climax was close. Jordan couldn't hold it back much before he heard what he has been waiting to hear for a while, "You can cum now, kitten. Cum for for daddy," Tom purred.

Jordan came at the word, screaming out Tom's name. Tom came yelling Jordan's name shortly after and rode out both their highs before pulling out and untying Jordan. Jordan snuggled closer to Tom, slowly drifting off to sleep.

"Love you, Tom," Jordan said before yawning.

"Love you, too, Jordan," Tom said as they both drifted off to sleep.

~Meanwhile~

"Umm... how about we prank them another time?," Wag said slowly backing away from the house containing the sleeping love-birds.

"Yeah...," Tucker said as he join Wag on leaving the area, still slightly disturbed about what they just heard as Sonja stood there fan-girling over it.

Yeah, I gave up on doing themes so... oh, well.