Chapter 5

"Naomi! Can we talk?" I could here Chris yell from outside the bathroom.

I'm so fucking stupid! Why the hell did I do that? I know Travis does me wrong all the time so he probably deserves for me to cheat, but that's just not me. I just can't do this to Travis. I can't do that to him. I love him too much.

By now everyone had left the restroom, so I was in there alone. I slid down the wall onto the floor. I could feel my temperature rising, as my hands start to shake.

"Naomi!" Chris yelled again.

I went to the sink and splashed some water on my face to calm myself down. After a few deep breaths and another splash of water on my face, I grabbed my bags and walked out of the door.

"Where's Brianna?" I question while looking around, trying to avoid eye contact with Chris.

"She left with August, I told her I would take you home."

"Oh no, that's fine. I'll just take a Uber" I said heading towards the exit.

"Can we atleast talk?" I could here the fustration in his voice. He grabbed my arm, spinning me around to face him.

"We have nothing to talk about. I'm in a relationship & you KNOW that."

I walked out the doors and into the parking lot as if my ride was already here. I didn't even request it yet, I just didn't want to stay in there. His fan were watching and talking photos of course but, he had his security protecting them from touching either of us.

"Come on." He grabbed my hand, pulling me to his car, a red Lamborghini Aventador.

" He grabbed my hand, pulling me to his car, a red Lamborghini Aventador

I stopped in my tracks. This car is so beautiful.🥺

He must've noticed my expression. "You like the car huh? Maybe i'll let you drive it one day if you stop being so mean."

"Whatever, just open the door."

He open the doors, and we got in.

"Where do you live?"

"I don't know if I should tell you. I don't want you stalking me." I joked.

"I don't need to stalk you. I'll see you when I want anyway."

"Nigga, you wish. 16** Velvet Manor"

He just laughed, started the car and slammed on the gas. The car took off so fast I needed a second to catch my breath.

We both fell silent.

Chris cleared his throat, and broke the silence. "Sooo, about what happened-"

I cut him off. "It shouldn't have happened. And it can't happen again."

Again silence overcame us.

"Does he hurt you?"

"What? What are you talking about?"