-Natsu's POV-

"Yo Loke!" Finally, it took me forever to find him. But he was in the gym shooting hoops, which I wasn't expecting him to be this early.

"Yeah? Whats up pinky?" He dribbled the ball before shooting again.

"Wanna go see a movie tonight? At like 7?" (Y/n) texted and told me what time after she got Lucy to agree, now we just need Loke.

"Why..?" He looked confused. That means he's questioning it. Crap.

"I dont know, cause why not?"

"Dragneel we haven't been to see a movie in a good 2 or 3 years, why the sudden interest now?" He wiped some sweat off his forehead. I felt like I needed to do the same since I was starting to get nervous.

"U-Umm, b-because theres this really cool movie playing tonight and you're right, It has been a long time. So I thought we should go."

"Bullshit, Natsu I know when you're lying. What's really going on?"

Crap. "Okay fine... It's really because... Umm..."

"Yeah...? Does this have anything to do with (y/n)?"

"Uh, y-yeah! I overheard her and Lucy saying how they were going tonight and I thought maybe we could go too. Y'know, like, 'accidentally' run into them since you like Lucy and all."

"Why didn't you just say so? I'm in."

~Another spooky time skip~

-Your POV-

The rest of the school day was pretty normal. I went home and just relaxed since I had some time.

BUZZ BUZZ

Lucy: Hey, what movie are we seeing tonight?

(Y/n): Its a surprise >:3 Just be ready at 7. No more questions.

Lucy: Im gonna regret this...

6:30

I decided it was about time I started getting ready. I went to my closet and threw on a blue long sleeve shirt, a grey sweater-jacket, a grey scarf with dark blue flowers, ripped skinny jeans, and my grey heeled boots. (pic above)

By the time I made it down the stairs, Lucy was waiting in my drive way. So I climbed in her car and texted Natsu saying that we were on our way.

~Lazy writer time skip~

"Hey can you get some popcorn and drinks and I'll go find us seats?"

"Sure! No problem, I'll meet you in the theater."

"Okay, its theater 12." With that I went to find some seats for Lucy and Loke. But she didn't know that. I sat in the back around the middle and I was soon accompanied by my blonde friend. Now it was time to start our plan since I saw Natsu and Loke walk in.

"Hey Luce, Im gonna go to the bathroom, can you stay here please?"

"Yeah, just don't be late. I think its starting soon."

"No problem, I'll be back quick."

-Natsu's POV-

"Hey Loke, Im gonna 'go get some popcorn.' You should go sit with Lucy." I smirked and nudged him towards the now empty seat since (y/n) got up to leave to who knows where.

"Good eye pinky, You should 'accidentally' bump into
(y/n) on your way back in here." He winked before adventuring towards Lucy. He's not as smart as he thinks he is. I walked back out into the lobby area and waited for (y/n).

"Did it work? Is he going to sit with her??"

"I told you (n/n), it was gonna be easy. Yeah he's going to sit with her. But hey, maybe we could stay too. Like watch and see how it goes? We did already pay for tickets and..." Damnit. Im rambling. Im so stupid some times. She's gonna know Im up to something.

"Sure, might as well. It could be fun too!" She smiled. Damn, that smile will kill me one day I swear. The next thing I knew I was being dragged back into the theater. We ended up sitting in one of the corners where we thought Lucy and Loke wouldn't see us.

"Hey (y/n), what if they recognized us?" I asked slightly nervous. But I don't think it was noticeable.

"Hmmm, here. Put your hood up."

"Well what about you? You dont have a hood."

"I can slouch down a little bit..."

"I could um, put my arm around you... Only because they wouldn't be able to see you as well!" I tried to cover up my intentions. I dont think it worked.

"Natsu thats a great idea!" What?!? She likes my idea?? "We could make us look like a couple, then they'll never know! Well like, if thats okay with you..."

"Y-Yeah! Thats a great idea!"

"SHUSH"

"Oops... I guess we should be quiet now..." She whispered.

I only nodded while I put my arm around her. She leaned onto my shoulder. Oh geez, how am I supposed to pay attention to the movie now...

A/n
Dont kill me >.< pls. I know its been forever, and I always say Im gonna update more and never do, but,  now that football seasons over (Im a manager for my school team) I really am going to update more.

And I plan on writing a Halloween chapter, but its obviously gonna be late... Sorry >~<

Vote & comment please

Til next time 🍍

{1361}