28.His Arms- My Peace

After hearing Rishit's shout, they all ran towards the entrance and saw a girl standing calmly while Rishit was glaring at her angrily. Nandini immediately ran towards him.

Nandini(concerned): What happened Ree? Is everything ok?

Before Rishit could reply, the girl standing there, replied.

Girl: Wah Wah.. Kya baat hai. Matlab kuch dino ke liye mai gayab kya hui, tune toh mera nickname bhi is chimpanzee ko de Diya...

Rishit was going to say something but Nandini interrupted.

Nandini: Chimpanzee who?

Girl: Arre this boy.. He's so clingy, strange and awkward..

She said pointing towards Rishit and for a minute silence prevailed but then Nandini, Soha, Rose and Maddy burst out laughing. Manik was admiring Nandini's laugh, it felt musical to his ears and he wished to hear it for the rest of his life.

Rishit(dramatically): Kamino, dekh li tum logon ki dosti.(turning towards the girl) and you dekh loonga tumhe..

Nandini: Ree, leave it please and let me introduce you to this beautiful friend of mine. Her name is Dr. Ridhima Kapoor. She's a gynaecologist and my good friend currently working with me in We Care.

Ridhima Kapoor
A gynecologist working in We Care. Nandini's friend. Met her in New York during a medical campaign. A serious person. Never really smiles or laughs except with Nandini. Takes no bull shit and comes with a do not mess with me sign.

They all met her and lastly it was Rishit's turn to be introduced when Ridhima stopped Nandini

Ridhima: I know him. He's a big flirty who won't ever leave a chance to provoke you till you beat the shit out of him. And whatever may be his name, I'll call him chimpanzee only...

Rishit made a bad face at her but then replied her seriously.

Rishit: See I was just having fun because that's my style but I think you overreacted and also Nandini has been calling me Ree since when I think you didn't even existed in her life. Got it?

He suddenly became serious in the end and for some unknown reason even Ridhima felt gloomy to see him being rude. Nandini understood her friend's seriousness as she knew that since the day Alya left him, he has become hell possessive of his friends specially Nandini so she side hugged him.

Nandini: It's OK Ree. She didn't know. Calm down. Waise tum chillaye kyu the?

Rishit again went serious and glared at Ridhima.

A while ago....

Rishit was going towards the bar area for some drink when he saw a beautiful girl entering, wearing a royal blue long kurta with golden embroidery paired with golden palazzo. Being a flirtious person, he approached her.