14.New Found Feelings

Rishit SinghaniaA 26 y/o, handsome, fantabulous singer

Rishit Singhania
A 26 y/o, handsome, fantabulous singer. Hates his parents because they are money minded. Best friend of Nandini. They share a beautiful bond that is way beyond anyone's understanding. How they befriended each other will be revealed later. No hard feelings but the proximity he shares with her makes the world jealous of them... Funny, lovable, arrogant for others, kindest of all.. very protective about his friends especially Nandini. Flirtatious but knows his limits.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Manik and Nandini, two beautiful souls, who are yet to discover their new feelings for each other, were lost in each other's eyes which was finally broken by Rishit himself...

Rishit: Hey bro... I'm Rishit Singhania. Nandini's best friend.

Manik broke the eyelock and forced a smile and shook his hands with Rishit.

Manik: Hi... It's Manik Malhotra...

As soon as Rishit heard his name, he quickly withdrew his hand and looked at him with cruelty in his eyes being the arrogant person that he is. He pulled Nandini closer to him making Manik hell jealous.

Rishit: Yeh wahi hai na tera ex fiance? But why did you break the alliance...(She nodded with pleading eyes, telling him not to say anything and keep quiet.) Chal acha hai, isi bahane tu wapas single ho gayi..

She nodded her head in disbelief and punched him playfully. He laughed and then pulled her to the dance floor, followed by Maddy, Soha, Rose, Aryaman, Mukti and Abhimanyu. Manik sat on one of the bar stools, watching the two friends who were laughing and dancing closely. Although he was happy, seeing Nandini happy and laughing but a part of him was raging in anger seeing her dancing close with someone else. Cabir and Navya also joined all of them, after assuring Manik.. What Manik didn't know was that if he was being jealous seeing her in someone's arms, she was also restless, seeing him angry and drinking. She was upset because he never made an approach but more than that she was worried about him..

So many words were unspoken, so many emotions hidden behind smiles and jealousy but none of them were expressed. Maybe it was not the right time or maybe the trust factor wasn't enough, or maybe hesitation took place. Maybe all the reasons were making their way..

Manik had gulped three glasses of shots already when he found Nandini coming towards the bar area with Soha. They both didn't notice him and sat adjacent to him.

Nandini: So how's life?

Soha: Everything's perfect now. I'm really happy with Maddy. He's... he's amazing.

Nandini(smiled): I'm happy for you Babydoll. You deserve all the love of the world. I need to share something with you that I've got to know about recently and I think you should know it too...

Soha: Haan, say naa...

Nandini(hesitatingly): Soha, Maddy,he...

Soha: He used to love you. Right?