25

Chapter 25.
Jay jay
"So um have you guys thought about the invite to the dinner" roman asked "No Actually I forgot" I told him honestly "cmon guys" he sat down "maybe you and your dad can go" I offered. Cameron scoffed "yeah right" he muttered "guys please.  This is the last thing I'll ask for this year I promise.  I'll even give up the car I want for this" he thought about "wait never mind no I won't, but don't you guys see how bad I want this?! I was almost willing to give up my car" roman wants a Ferrari.  This would be his second car that he probably doesn't even need.  I have three cars and I probably don't even those.  Cameron has 6 and he most definitely doesn't need those.  "when is it again?" I asked "Saturday.  Mom I'll watch Bell for the rest of my whole life." I sighed "cameron" I looked at him "whatever" he said.  Roman smiled jumping on our bed "you hear that bell?  Im bouta get so-" i threw a shoe at him "you aren't getting anything from that girl.  She's too innocent" I told him "you're right" I know I am.  "Im going to tell lia now" roman stood and left "this is gonna be interesting" Cameron said

"im hot" my body is producing sweat "I think about to die" im working out with cameron right now.  I thought it was gonna be easy.
Its not
"babe. You've only done a warmup.  We haven't even started yet" plus cameron is shirtless in black basketball shorts.  His tattoos were out and he was looking delicious.  "that was a warm up?" Oo Jesus "yeah.  Wanna do some crunches?" I sat down "I suppose" he sat on top of me "Ouugh" a groaned left my mouth "give me 20 to start with" I did them all "I like crunches" he smiled and Got off of me "hope you like pushups to.  Let's do 15" I groaned rolling over again he sat on me and I collapsed and started cracking up "cameron I can't do a pushup!" He got off grabbing my hips "just lower yourself" Aye I did one! I was done a few seconds later. "good job baby!" we high fived.  We continued working out.  "now what?" I asked cameron.  We had already showered and my baby was asleep.  "I gotta go feed rojo.  Come with me" I jumped on his back "let's go" he started walkig "don't you think you should be walking?" he asked me "no my thighs hurt" he shook his head "whatever" he ain't nothing but a hater "dude you got so much lighter" noo.  Hope you smell my sarcasm "that's good" we Are it to rojos room.  It just consistented Of a bed And some toys.  He also had a little door he could go out of To piss. "I don't like this smell Of this room" it smells like dog "well can you go get his food. I forgot it" sigh.  "yeah I'll be right back" I traveled to the little closet thing and grabbed the food,  dropping it on the floor letting out a scream "CAMERON!" some random man was in our house "how did you get in my house?" I asked him.  He smirked "are you another one of cameron or romans sluts?" I will throw some hands right now. "first of all you musty little rat-" I was cut off "aden?  Why are you here" cameron finally came.  "because im back from Paris. I need to be catched up boss" He drummed on the table "so why the fuck aren't you at the warehouse?" cameron asked "your house was closer and I had to pee so here I am" he gave off a huge smile.  Ew.  "but on the other hand. Who's this?" he looked at me up and down "don't worry about it" I crossed my arms "She must be great in bed" he bit his lip "listen you little naked more rat faced ass bitch-" I was cut off again "aden get the fuck out before I slit your throat." he ran out of the house "he's like another Nate." I told cameron "sorry about that baby.  I promise you won't see him again" he kissed my forehead "its okay" I sighed.  I heard bells cry "im gonna go upstairs.  I'll meet you up there yes?" he kissed "yeah" I Went up. And went into bells room "boo boo" she was still crying "im here" I cradled her in my arms.  She stopped Crying and fell right back asleep.  "its been a long day isabella" she's adorable "sweet dreams baby.  Momma loves you"