Chapter 9: The woods

-Alex-

We were all in the woods and didn't know what to expect. "Guys don't get scared," I said. "How is that possible," asks Will. "These things feed off fear," I said. "How do you know that," asks Meghan. "Sean had red eyes...he was really scared at the time and I think that's what caused it," I said. 

"Feeding off fear? These monsters? This sounds like a children's book" said Anthony not believing a thing I said. I heard a loud growl. "Too soon Ant," said Will. 

We all ran and hid behind a tree. We didn't know what to do at this point. I now see why there's a law to come in this woods at night. We were all calmed down until the monster came again. "That's it, im done with this," I said. "What! Alex! No!" Meghan said. 

I shot fire at the monster and fear was taking over me....and soon I felt something else take over. A monster. 

-Meghan-

"Run," said Meghan. We all started running with my monster friend coming after us. Crap. We're all dead, then i heard a little girl scream. The one that went missing...

I then saw her right in front of me with Alex behind her. "You can run, but you can't forever. We'll find you and you'll become one of us" She said in an evil voice. What's a way to turn them back into their normal selves?