Chapter 1: Missing girl

-Alex-

I woke up on a foggy day in Wyoming, which didn't surprise me since Wyoming doesn't have the best weather. I got out of bed and checked my Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube while I was waiting for my roommate Sean to get his ass out of bed.

Now what should I make for breakfast. Pancakes? Nah too original. Waffles? Nah...maybe tomorrow. Bacon? I'm vegetarian. Ah ha! Muffins! I grabbed the mix out of the cabinet and I started making them. I was the cook around here, since Sean couldn't bake a thing.

"Hey Alex" said Sean. "Hey Sean, finally got out of bed" I said. "I was on teamspeak very late last night" said Sean. I expected that from him. "I made muffins" I said putting a plate on the table. Sean grabbed one and ate it. "They just came out of the oven" I said taking a muffin. "There better that way" said Sean. "True" I said grabbing one for myself. I sat down at the table with Sean, eating and talking. The house was usually quiet in the morning but not this morning.

"So Alex. Some of the cube is coming to Wyoming for a few weeks. Some less, some more. There's going to be a festival happening here" said Sean. "Cool, sounds fun" I said. I heard the doorbell ring. "Who's flight arrived this early" I asked. "No ones. They just told me last night" said Sean.

I walked up to the door and answered it. It was a young women.
"Hi may I help you" I asked. "Hi Miss. Sorry for knocking on your door so early" she started. "That's no problem" I said. "Anyways...my daughter went missing last night. I don't know where she went" she said. "Do you know where she was last" I asked. "She was at the playground by the woods" she said handing me a piece of paper. "I'll see if I can find her, and if I do I'll call you" I said. "Thank you" she said. "By the way. What's her name" I asked. "Her is name Willow. She's an 8 year old girl" she said. "Ok thanks again" I said.

-Sean-

Alex closed the door and went to sit back down. "That was weird" I said. "Yea it was" said Alex. "So someone went missing last night?" I asked. "Yea, her daughter" Said Alex. "What does she look like" I asked. She handed me the paper than took a bit of her muffin.
"Blonde hair, grey eyes, red dress....."I started . "Sean...Sean!" Said Alex. . "Sorry" I said. "Have you seen her? You stared off into space for no reason" said Alex. "I have..." I said.

I was on teamspeak and there was a playground across the street. I saw a 2 kids play on it. One with blonde hair and a red dress, which caught my eye the most. She then went into the woods...I never saw anyone go in there.

"The woods" I said

(A/N: I might continue this. It's pretty cool)

The Quiet Woods (Cube SMP horror Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें