"Bye Good luck" I say.

I run to where Conner was. "Conner" I shout. He keeps walking. I run in front of him.

"Look It is not what you think" I say. "Then what was it" He says. " James was telling me that him and Nathalie are going to go to Starbucks to meet each other better" I say. "That is all" I say. I put my hands on his cheeks and kiss him smoothly. He kisses me back.

I have no Idea why I kissed him when I had Billions of other choices.

I back of slowly and so does him. Wow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"LUCY" Stuart yells. I bend down and open my arms. He runs to me and hugs me. "Hey Buddy I love your costume" I say.

He was dressed as a Police Officer. He looked so adorable. "Yeah I-I Wanted to b-be a Police so I c-can fight C-Crime" He says.

"Ok Um I guess we can go now" Conner says. "Yeah are you ready Stewy" He nods. "Ok Lets go" I say.

"Not so fast there where do you think you guys are going" Someone says. I turn around And see Ethan dressed as Bat-Man.

Conner bursts out laughing.

"Oh My Lord where are you going dressed like that" Conner says. "Trick-or-treating. Trust me girls will Fall for me the second they see me" Ethan says.

"Now let's go" He says.

I hold Stewy's Hand.

The first House we went to was Mine. Like of course my mom loves giving out candy and so does my Dad.

They have Stewy Candy And so they did Ethan. When they saw Ethan my dad started laughing so hard He was literally in the floor.

Next we went to a woman's house. We walk to the house and Stewy knocks on the Door.

A Boy with Black hair that looked Like Stuart's Height Opened the door and then he closed it.

My baby Walks to me and hugs me. He starts sobbing. "Aw don't worry Ok I promise you that you will get a lot of candy" I say and wipe his tears away.

"Is that kid the one who bothers you at school" He nods.

"Yeah that is him. He said my costume is Ugly and that my mom probably made it" He says.

Uh That reminds me of Mason and Jason's story.

"Look Stuart please tell the teacher if he keeps bothering you" Conner says bending down.

He looks at his Hands and nods. "I promise I will" He says and Conner smiles softly at him. He hugs him and then Stewy holds my hand again.

After going to a bunch of houses Stewy Got way more candy then Ethan.

We stopped at a Big house where About like million of kids where. "Can I go" Stewy says. I nod. "Be careful ok When you are done come right back. We will be watching to see if anything happens to you ok" He nods and smiles.

He walks.

"What about me mommy" Ethan says. I slap his Arm Gently. "Gosh women" Ethan says. "Damn look at those hot Chicks over there" Ethan says.

He walks to where a group of girls where.

We kept looking at stewy. When he was done he was walking back when he stopped to turn and look at a Girl his age that was wearing a Butterfly Costume.

They started talking.

"That is so adorable" I say.

"I know right. He will turn out to be just like me" I nod but then stop. "No no no Stuart is going to be way Cuter and Nicer Mister" I say. He frowns. "No I'm just kidding. He will be just like you" I say. I Look at him and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. He kisses me back but still keeps an eye on Stewy.

I start to pull back when I see Stuart coming back.

"Guys I saw my friend Caroline" Stewy says. "Really" I say.

He nods. "She was a Pretty Butterfly, But I had to leave because she was Waiting for her candy" He says.

"Wow What did you get" I say. He shows me a little goodie bag full of candy.

"Wow" I say.

He yawns.

"Are you tired" He nods.

"I wanna sleep" He says.

Conner carries him and he lays his head on his shoulder.

Where is Ethan.

Ethan comes back very happy with pieces of papers on his hand. "Guess Who got 5 Numbers from 5 Awesome girls. Yeah that is right this guy did" Ethan says pointing to himself.

"Yeah they where actually really cool" He says happily.

"Good Now you will not be Single for your whole entire life" He glares at me. "I never said I wanted a girlfriend Plus I am not single" He says.

"Do t you Remeber I am taken By the most beautiful girl in the world. Ah Chocolate Donut Covered in sprinkles" he says.

I Look behind at Conner And he smirks at me. Stuart was falling asleep in Conner's Shoulder. They where so Adorable when they where together.

When we got to Conners house we both walked To the guests room. We got him ready to sleep and Put his bucket of candy to the side.

When we where Done we walked out the room. "Thanks princess" He says.

He pulls me closer to him and kisses me again, but more of like a normal kiss.

He stops a second to smirk and he then Starts kissing my neck. I couldn't Help but let out a moan. "I love when you just can't hold back that moan and you let it out. It's cute" He says stopping and then kissing my neck again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok right now it is 2:32 Am in New Jersey and Its morning. Like let's says 7 hours ago it was Halloween.  Happy Halloween. Though.    Please

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE

😜✌💖

Love You all