"No you don't Harry! Can't you see how in love they are? She doesn't love you back you twat!" Addi yelled back.

"But why does she love him? Why does he deserve her?"

"Because they love each other. You can't help who she falls in love with." When Liam says that Harry walked out of the room. I closed my laptop.

"Hey Harry." Selena said when he walked in. He ignored her and walked to his room. The rest of the gang came in.

"Hey do you guys want to go shopping?" Zayn asked.

"Sure." I said.

"You guys go. I'm gonna go back to my place."Selena said. I turned to her.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"I'm positive. Go have fun. If you need me while you are gone call me."

"Ok. I'll come over when we are done." I told her.

"Ok babe. Bye." She kissed my cheek before she walked out the front door. When we left Harry didn't come and I took my own car so I could go to Selenas afterwards.

Selenas POV

I heard my front door slam. I grabbed my phone to see if Louis had texted me to tell me he was on his way. He hadn't.

"Who is here?" I yelled. As soon as I did Harry popped up in the living room with me. The look in his eyes scared me. I quickly texted 'help me' to Louis. I am scared of Harry.

"What are you doing here?" I put my phone on the table.

"I came to get what I deserve." I stood up to back away but he quickly walked up to me. He pressed his lips to mine. I pushed him away.

"Harry stop." I said firmly.

"Not until I get what I came for." He pushed me backwards onto the couch. I was trying to get up but Harry straddled me. I felt tears sting my eyes. "Now are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way?" I kept struggling trying to get him off of me. He smirked. "The hard way it is than." He used his knees to pin down my arms.

"Please stop Harry." I sobbed. He slapped my cheek.

"Quit crying." He ordered harshly. He suck his hands up my shirt and put them on my breasts. He pushed up my shirt and my bra. I started struggling even more. In response he slapped me again. He started sucking on my right boob. I started sobbing again.

"Harry stop." I said trying to get away. He lifted his lips and put them on my neck. He started to suck while he massaged my boobs with his hands. I heard the front door slam.

"Louis help me!" I screamed. Tears still ran down my face.

"What the fuck!" Harry looked up at Louis. I started struggling more. Harry turned back to me. He slapped me three times on the cheeks.

"Call your boyfriend for help huh. Little Bitch." He slapped me again before Louis pushed him off me. I stood up and ran to the other side of the room. I slid my back down the wall. I cried into my hands. I heard Louis screaming at Harry but I zoned out.

This is awful. Why would Harry do that? Is he really so upset that he would try to rape me. I heard a loud bang. When I looked up Harry was on the floor unconscious.

Louis sat next to me as the rest of the gang came in. I quietly cried into Louis shoulder.

"What happened?" Addi asked. I couldn't answer. I peeled my head from Louis shoulder to look at them.

"Harry tried to rape her." Louis told them. I couldn't look at them anymore. I buried my head in Louis shoulder again and started crying.

"Ohh my God. Are you ok Selena?" Liam asked. I shook my head no.