Chapter 12-What just Happened?

30 Minutes later, at Dimmsdale Hospital in Room 143, Ace Wing Lo was in the hospital bed. On the right side of the corner was Timmy, Tootie & Vicky who were looking at him sleep and unconcious. It's been 30 minutes late in the evening when Ace was shot & fainted as his chest was hit by the real bullet of Mr. Turner/Dad/Timmy's Dad earlier ago as the police manhunt to search & capture Mr. Turner.
The bullet was finally removed from the chest but Ace was undergo coma-like sleep.
Chief Tate, Ace's police chief & adopted father came the room.
Chief Tate: Hello. Good evening. You kid? Are you Timmy Turner?
Timmy: Yes. What happened to my Dad? Is he was captured?
Chief Tate: No. But we found the real pistol he dropped on the road we search that use early shooting at my adopted son. Luckily, your mom was stayed in custody refusing her husband's escape. That's all.
Vicky: So you mean...you're Ace's stepfather?
Chief Tate: Yes.(To Timmy) Timmy, you're parents? About the custody?
Timmy: Who cares about them? They don't care about me everyday!
Chief Tate: Girls, will you stay outside for a moment?
Tootie: Sis, we have to stay outside.
Vicky and Tootie leaves the room quietly as Timmy and Chief Tate alone in the room.
Chief Tate: Timmy. I know that you both the same to Ace for me.
Timmy: What? You mean?
Chief Tate: Yes. Ace's parents are the same attitude like your parents did. I'm so sad that he lost his parents in a car crash when he was a little kid like you. Despite he has his good, wise grandparents, tragedy strucks again and once they were gone, he lose hope.
This was cause Timmy's tears rolls on his cheeks after hearing it.
Timmy: He....was the same like..me?(sobs) How? How he got hope?
Chief Tate: The reason I adopted him because I feel he will regains hope again. After I adopted him, he returns a normal again. He apologizes when he met his parents' tomb he visit which they were buried. You, Timmy. Ace will give you hope just like me.
Timmy wipes his tears away and looks at Ace.
Timmy:(tearly smile) You were right. Ace is my brother to me.

The next day, life returns to normal again yet Ace was still coma-like sleep and he was taken care by Vicky & her B.R.A.T. friends(minus Suzy who is also a student in other school) in the hospital. Timmy & Tootie entering the school, only to greet some students with a sad faces.
Ms. Keane: Timmy, I know what happened to Det. Lo. I'm sorry.
Chester & AJ(Timmy's bestfriends) also talks Timmy.
Chester: Were sorry about what happened to your guardian.
AJ: Is he okay now?
Timmy: Yes. He's okay.
Ms. Keane: Come on, kids. Let's get back to the class.
Tootie: Come on, let's go.
Timmy: Right.
The students went to the classroom.

Meanwhile at Room 143 in Dimmsdale Hospital,
Raia: So were here to take care Ace once he wake up?
Vicky: Of course! How can we can take care of him alone? Huh?
Jaime: Why? Because you like him. ^__^
Vicky: Shut up!!(she hissed)
Raia: This room is special because its number 143 means 'I Love You'. Hihihi.
Vicky: Will you quiet please?!

Back to the Dimmsdale Elementary School at Canteen, as Timmy was sitting the table beside where his crush Trixie & other rich & popular kids' table is.
Trixie: Hello, Timmy.
Timmy: Oh! Hey, Trixie.
Trixie: What's wrong about you? It's about your stupid parents & your annoying guardian?
Trixie's friends: Veronica, Chad, Tad & others laugh as Trixie said. Fueled by angered, Timmy slaps Trixie's cheek infront of everyone.
SFX: SLAP!!!
Trixie: 0__0?
Timmy: >:(
Tootie & others: 0__0?
Cosmo, Wanda & Poof in Food Tray disguise: 0 o 0?
Trixie:(roaringly yells) What did you do to me!?? Huh?! I'm a woman!?
Timmy: Trixie, you were right. My parents are stupid but how can you call Ace was annoying?!
Trixie: What!?
Timmy: Ace is a dedicated cop & a detective. When my parents was under custody, Ace was there for me and gives me a hope. He was the one that my grade, studies & learning activities was higher than before. He was a big brother to me. (Points Trixie)But you ruined his image by calling him annoying.
Trixie: How dare you?!! Security!!
At the time, Trixie's bodyguard came ready to beat-up Timmy.
Timmy: You wanna fight me? Ace taught me how to fight my fears & sloppy style! I'm ready!
Bodyguard: Hahaha! This kid stinks! I'll---(cuts)
The bodyguard did not finish his words when Timmy starts choking him using his legs and   wraps the bodyguard's neck, fell & holding his right hand & himself on the ground. Everyone was shock including Trixie jawdrops.
Trixie: 0 o 0
Chester: Hey! Is that Triangle Choke?
AJ: It's a Jiu-jutsu. It's one of the techniques and submissions. Did Ace teaches him?
Tootie: There's no way how he do that.
Bodyguard: Guuh!---guuh---guh! I--give--I-g-give--up! I g-give-up!
Timmy let go the bodyguard but delivering the bodyguard a Karate Spinning heelkick on his face. The bodyguard was K.O.!
Timmy: Do you have other bodyguards to fight me?
Trixie:(scared look) N-N-No.
Timmy walk-out from the canteen as his fairy godparents(disguise as Timmy's school bags & items) appears.
Poof: Wow, Timmy. You're a hotshot.
Timmy: Thanks, Poof.
Cosmo: By the way, you're far more better than before. I like that.
Wanda: That's Trixie's bodyguard satisfying beatdown.
Poof: Loser.
Both of them laughs after that before heading back to the classroom.

Meanwhile back to Room 143 at Dimmsdale Hospital, Ace started to wake-up and finally regain conciousness.
Ace:(touches his head) Uhh....? What...just...happened??
Suzy arrives in time and saw Ace is now regain concious.
Suzy: OMG! Ace is wake-up!! Doctor! Doctor!(ran & went to call the doctor)
Ace: Am..I..in the hospital right now? Huh? Where's Timmy?

Back to the classroom,
Chester: That was fantastic, Timmy.
AJ: Did Ace taught that move?
Timmy: Umm.....maybe.
Ms. Keane arrives the class.
Ms. Keane: Quiet, class. Timmy Turner, I have a good news for you. Ace is finally woke-up.
Timmy: Really?
Ms. Keane: Sure!
Timmy:(happily jumps joy) Yehey! Ace is back! Weee!!
Timmy is so happy that Ace is back as he ready to visit him layer after the school.
———––———————–———–---
Finish!!! Sorry for too long updating about this. Busying my other works to make. Anyways, "A Wish Stuff" is back for a new update. So be sure to read other fanfics I made such as "9th Grade Ninja & OOO". Have fun reading, minna.