Faces

A/N GUYYSSS, I HAD THE BEST IDEA!!!! IM GONNA DO A ONE SHOT WITH JOKER LETO WITH NO FACCCEEEE!! I AM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS, ALSO, THE NEW EXTENDED CUT TRAILER CAME OUT TODAY AND I DIED WHEN I HEARD JOKER TELLING HER TO SHOOT HIM, THEN WHEN HE WAS ALL LIKE "YOU LEFT ME IN A BLACK HOLE OF RAGE AND CONFUSION" AND I DIED AGAIN, AND I COULDNT BREATHE AND I WAS DEAD. BUT ITS OK, BECAUSE I SURVIVED AND NOW IM GOING TO WRITE A NEW CHAPTER BECAUSE IM COOL LIKE THAT. ~~
___________________
btw it's inspired by Suicide Squad #14/15 (if I'm wrong sorry, it's the ones where he's like "we'll be together forever, as long as u let me cut ur face off")

Harley groaned and leaned against the burgundy brick of the building she had just escaped from. Floyd hadn't made it out, neither had her mallet, but that was another matter, she knew she had to go back in, get his body, then get back out, with only her gun and her fists as defence.

"Don't go back in, that's suicide" Shark called out, she doubled over, then stretched her body out, preparing to face the mindless slaves who had put up an impressive fight against them.

"Silly goose." She called out, "We are the Suicide Squad, what's the point if you don't live up to yah name?"

King Shark stepped in front of her, his putrid breath billowing in Harley's face. Boomer stood beside him, holding a boomerang with sharpened edges in front of him.

"There's no point, he's dead. Dead's dead. End of story." Shark snarled, pushing Harley back, and watching her struggle to regain balance.

"He's the man that never misses, he shot himself, if he missed we would know, darl, don't do it, it's not worth it, we just need to get out of here, the mission's over." Digger's scratchy voice met Harley's ears, she looked up at the two, then at Cheetah (A/N I can't remember if she was there, but I like her, so she's here.), whose green eyes were cold and condescending.

"Waller wants us back, anyway, so come on-"

Harley let out a battle-cry, and ran at Boomer, who held out his knife-erang defensively, a twisted smile gracing his bloody face.

Cheetah was beside her, snarling at the two, her tail streaming out behind her, she crouched, then leaped onto Shark, then off, behind him, sprinting around the corner, Harley wasn't far behind her, having sidestepped Boomer, and run past him.

The two could hear their roars of anger behind them, but Harley had to get Floyd, and Cheetah just wanted some more action. They could hear the sounds of clanking armour and the monotone voices of the warriors, but knew better than to run towards them, Harley could see Floyd lying still and lifeless in her bottomless mind, and followed the map that appeared behind her eyes.

"Quinn, are you sure you know where you're going?" Cheetah whispered, Harley turned and looked at her, she was taller, and her body was more prepared for battle, but she lacked the confidence which Harley's mental instability gave her, though she may have been confident enough to take on an entire fleet of war machines, even the Rose Tattoo, she was still a cheetah at heart, and acted out of defence.

"Positive, Floydie's just over here." The pair crept through the front room, careful to not step in any of the patches of blood or on any of the multiple bodies littered around them.

Sure enough, Floyd was lying in the centre of the next room, his body stiff, and most likely pale under the armour he wore.

Harley let out a small yelp, and ran to him, trying to pick him up and drag him away.

"Chee, a little help, please?" She called, Cheetah hurried over, and helped Harley lift his dead weight up so they could drag him out.