"Satsuki." I repeat, although this time my voice is louder. 

"Still can't hear you~!" She repeats, giggling uncontrollably. I grow irked. 

"Satsuki, get off me!" I yell, my face reddening with anger. The taller girl laughs and relinquishes her hold on me. She then grows serious. 

"Our next match is in two days." Momoi says pleasantly, looking at her notebook. "They shouldn't pose much of a threat at our current level." Aomine instantly walks off, his eyes narrowed and bored. "A-Aomine-kun!" She exclaims, stepping toward him. 

"I won't play anyone who can't entertain me." He says, looking back balefully. "Alex, come." I give Momoi an apologetic look before hurrying after the ace. "Any team that plays below my level isn't worth my time." He says, growling out the words. Aomine's long strides make it difficult for me to keep up with his swift gait. 

"Daiki, I can't walk that fast..." I say hesitantly. "My legs are much shorter than yours." Aomine slows his pace just slightly so I don't have to jog just to keep up. "I understand how you feel, though. Even though I don't completely agree with you." 

Aomine gives me a hard stare before climbing up a ladder to the rooftop. I follow him hesitantly, much less accustomed to hiding from Momoi. "What's the fun in basketball if there's nobody to compete with?" Aomine says with frustration. I frown slightly. 

"Daiki..." I clasp my hands together tightly, wishing I could show him just how much fun basketball can be. "Do you want to watch Kuroko play? He has a match against Kaijo, Kise's school." For a moment, Aomine's eyes look bright and alive. Then they dull into boredom. 

"The winner is already obvious. Go on your own. Tell me if anything interesting happens." He turns away, and I feel my shoulders slump. 

"Right..." I glance at Aomine. "The key is in the usual place." I climb down the ladder and exit school grounds, trying to remember the way to the Seirin from Touou. It takes me the better part of twenty minutes just to get directed correctly, and I end up a few minutes late. Kaijo itself is hard enough to navigate. I hate asking for directions, especially since people often talk too fast for me to grasp most of it. Asking them to repeat themselves is embarrassing. I end up asking for directions anyway.

"Haicchi~!" Kise's voice echoes in the gym as I enter, searching for where I can view the practice game best. I'm knocked over in 0.2 seconds with the large blond crushing me in a bear hug. "I haven't seen you in forever~!" I give the over-friendly man-child a tight-lipped smile. 

"Ah, Kise... it's nice to see you again." He releases me and helps me up. 

"So you're here to watch our match? Bring Aominecchi with you?" 

"Ah, I'm just by myself today, Kise. Aomine... couldn't make it." Kise's face doesn't give away anything. 

"Just watch~!" Kise says pleasantly. "I'm going to beat Seirin today, and I'll bring Kurokocchi back." I give an uneasy glance to Kuroko and his team, watching them warm up. 

"Honestly, Kise..." I say with exasperation. "Whatever." Kuroko looks determined today, and his partner, the tall redhead, reminds me sharply of the first Aomine I met. I give a slight smile. "I'll watch from up." I offer Kuroko a wave as he notices me before walking to the more appropriate viewing area. 

I know the Seirin coach, Aida, is watching me from her place on the court. I give her a slight nod from my place above before giving the whole gym the once over. Only half the court? What is Kaijo thinking? Kaijou’s coach yells at Kise, although I can't really understand what he's saying. Kise gives a pleading speech, and the coach apparently shoots him down. Seirin looks furious.