Chapter 8

Your pov:

I stood outside the door to Annas hospital room. Taking a deep breath, I pushed the door open and took a few step in. The sight in front of me wasen't as bad as I've expected it to be. Anna was laying in the hospital bed with a few bandaid. One around her wrist and one around her head. Next to the bed sat Julia holding her good hand in her own and talked about random stuff. None of them noticed that I've come into the room. I cleard my throat and their heads turned to me.

'Hi Y/N.' Anna said with a small smile.

'Hi Anna. How ya feeling?' I asked making my way to the empty chair beside Julia.

'Alive, sore but alive.' She giggled.

'You just have to try make this funny don't ya?' I asked shaking my head. We all giggled for a while. It was a comfible silence in the room, nothing needed to be sayed.

'Y/N/N (Your nickname) you should problebly answer your phone.' Anna said braking the silence. I looked at her confuesd but then realized that my phone was blowing up in my poket.

I took it out and saw that it was the girl in the groupchat that despretly wanted my attantion.

Groupchat with Little Mix:

Jeed: Hey Y/N!!

Leigh: Want are u doning Jade?

Jeed: I wanna ask Y/N something. Can't I do that?

Jesy: Yeah of course u can, but why don't you ask her privetly?

Jeed: Cause if I do that y'all gonna think that I've flirting with her but I'm not.

Leigh: And why would we think that?

Jeed: U know very well that u were gonna think that!

Leigh: Okay, okay. U have a point in that.

Babe<3: Baba where are u!!

Jeed: Yeah, where are u Y/N??

Y/N: Wow okey I'm here. No need to yell at me!

Babe<3: Baba<3 How are u?

Y/N: Fine. U?

Jeed: Okey that dosen't sound good. Are u sure u're okey Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah I'm fine Jade. What did u want to ask me?

Jeed: Um.. I wanted to ask when u go on summer vacation?

Y/N: 3 days befor u starts ur Europa tour. Why?

Jeed: Oh just wondering. So what u doing?

Y/N: Right now I'm in hospital.

Leigh: WHAT!?

Jesy: WHAT!?!?

Jeed: WHAT!?!?!?

Babe<3: WHAT!? What happend? Are u okey?? Please say ur okey!!

Y/N: Chill! I'm fine. I'm here to visit my cousin.

Babe<3: Wait, wasn't it ur cousin that.. u know..?

Y/N: Oh no. It's not him. It's his sister, Anna.

Jeed: What happend to Anna?

Y/N: Can I talk to u girls later? I would like to spend some time with my cousin now.

Babe<3: Yeah of course baba<3 Talk to ya later.

Jesy: Of course sweetie

Jeed: Talk later!

Leigh: Take care :)

'Who was it?' Anna asked.

'Who was what?'

'The person that texted you?'

Should I tell them or not? I don't know. Like I could tell them but they problably wouldn't belive me. I reasoned with myself.

'Um just Em.' I said.

'Oh.. um.. Dose she know that you're here?' Julia asked.

'Yeah. But she dosen't know that you're here too.'

'Yeah about that. How are things between the two of you?' Anna asked.

'Right now we're just exes that don't care about what've happend and only care for my cousin to get well soon.' I said with a serious tone. We all brust out in laughing and just enjoy each other's company.

We just sat there and talk for a few hours before I needed to go home.

End of chapter 8!

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 1,2 K READS!!! Sorry I didn't update last friday, I had a lot of school work. I know this chapter is a lot shorter then the others but i ran out of ideas for this chapter but I might have some good ideas for the next one. I really hope you like this story and please keep voting, it means a lot. Love ya <3!