Chapter 4

Emiljas pov:

I don't know what to think or feel when I'm around Y/N anymore.

I mean, should I feel sorry for her because of Julia or should I feel happy for her because of this girl that she have been talking wich since the incident?

I guess I should be thankful to this girl, cause she have been putting a smile on Y/N's face.

Me and Y/N are curently in my dancestudio to practice some choreography for the U.S.D.C which is very soon.

Y/N were standing by the stereo set and smiled stupidly at her phone. Now she texting that girl again, I thaught and sneeked up behinde her to see what they're talking 'bout.

'What are u smiling at?' I wisperd in her ear.

'God Emilja! stop sneeking up on me!' she spun around.

'What? I wanted to know what u were smiling at!' I said puting my hands up in defend.

She shock her head and puted her phone down before going out of the room.

Then I get a brilient ide. I picked up Y/N's phone and unlocked it, since I know her password. I tocked out my phone from my pocket and typed in this girl number in mine.

I was really surprised when I saw her contact name was 'Babe<3', but I just struggled my shoulders and let it go.

I put Y/N's phone down and decided to text this weird girl.

Emilja: Hi there!

Y/N's babe: Hi? Who're u?

Emilja: Oh really?! Now I feel really hurt! How could u forget ut bff just like that..

I laughed on the inside. I love messing with people.

Y/N's babe: Um.. Do u have a new number or something?

Emilja: Nope have hade this number for five years now!

Emilja: Okey, jk! Hi I'm Emilja. I'm Y/N's friend. May I know ur name? Y/N won't tell me.

Y/N's babe: Oh hi Emilja. I'm Perrie. How did u get my number?

Emilja: I stolde it from Y/N's phone. I wanted to know that u wearnt any creep or something. And I also wanted to thank u for puytting a smile on Y/N's face these past weeks! It really means a lot!

Perrie: Oh okey! Well I'll do anything to help Y/N. She's really sweet and caring and deserves the best!

Emilja: Yeah she do. Oh she's back now gtg. We have dance practice.. or more like I have and she's just laughing at me when I do the wrong step. Btw, don't say anything that I've texted u. She will kill me if she find out.

Perrie: Oh break a leg then! And I won't. It'll be good if we can talk some more later. I wanna know more 'bout Y/N and I guess ur the right person to ask 'bout it.

Emilja: Yeah sure! I wanna know more 'bout u too. And promies me to keep putting a smile on Y/N's face. It really sute her better then the sad face.

I puted down my phone with a smile. This Perrie girl seems really nice. Okey back to practice I guess.

'Yo girls!' a deep male voice said by the door.

'Sup suckers!' another voice said also by the door.

'Hi guy's! Ready to begin?' Y/N asked

'Wow chill Y/N! We just got here!' a small girl said.