Chapter 3

Your pov:

Omg! I still can't understand I'm texting the Perrie Edwards! It's all started last week when I was supposed to text my ex and ask her why she'd cheated on me.

But I texted the wrong number, who ended up to be Perrie Edwards. She was really friendly and she helped me get my mind of my ex and become my friend.

Today when I was 'bout to text my bff Emilja, cause I needed help in class, I texted the wrong number. Again. And ofcourse I texted Perrie.

'What got u all smiley?' Emilja asked brought me out of my thought.

'Oh.. um.. Nothing.' I lied.

'Who u're texting with?'

'What? No one!'

'Don't lie Y/N! U were texting someone the whole class!'

'No I.. Okey I did.' I said feeling defeated.

'See! U may be good at hiding it from the teacher but not from me!' Emilja said in victory.

'Well it's not that I have no clue on what we're doing in class like someone else that always wachting movies in class!' I gave her a smug smile and she gave me the 'I'm gonna kill u' look she always gives me when I'm right.

'Hi girls! So what's for lunch?' Jennifer, one of my other friends, came up to us.

'Do no? Subway or..' I got cut of by Emilja, almost yelling in my ear.

'SUBWAY!!'

I held my hands over my ears while Jenni just laughed at me.

We walked to subway and ordered our lunch and walked back to school to eat there.

'So now explain! Who's the one u have been texting? And God's forbid u if it's Julia!' Emilja asked while eating her subway.

'Okey. I bet I better tell u the whole story then.' They looked at me with worried lookes on their faces.

'So the day after I walked in on.. U know what. I texted Julia and asked her why she did it. When she replaid she replaid in english saying she didn't understod what I was saying and I was like, 'Stop fucking with me!' But what I didn't know that it wasn't Julia. I had texted the wrong number. More in fact a girl from UK. Ever since then we have keept texting each other.' I explaind, leaving out the fact of who I had texted cause I know they wouln't belive me.

'Wait? U wear gonna text ur ex but in some random way u texted the wrong number who happend to be a random chick from UK? How could u text the wrong number? I mean, didn't u have Julias number saved on ur phone?' Jenni asked and looked more confused then ever.

'No.. Well I had but I deleted it after.. U know.. So I thought I'd rememberd her number in my head but I must have to mixed some of the digits and yeah. U know the rest.'

Emilja and Jenni exchange weird lookes and shook their heads.

We fell into an uncomfortable silence so I decided to take out my computer and study while listen to Little Mix's second album 'Salute'.

It didn't take long until I started to wight down the song lyrics instead of studying. It's an old hobby I have. I have over twenty maps full of song lyrics by my favorits artists. And around twenty mor with giutar chords to every song.

I was so deep in the song that I wrote down, which was Little Me, That I didn't notice tha principle coming up to us until I heard cheers from Emilja and Jenni.

'What?' I asked taking out my headphonse.

'I said that Sandra is sick so u don't have any math today or tomorrow.' Jessica, our principle, said. (In Sweden we call our teacher by their first name and not their last)