"Get in": Part one

Start from the beginning

Excited I jump forward, "Really?!" to be honest, I have wanted to look into it myself but out of respect and the fact that it was really none of my business, I stayed out of it.

Alex grins over at me, "Yes but only call around about it first okay? Don't do anything without telling me. I am only allowing this shit because I want you to see that it's really nothing. Annnnd if it gets you off of my back about going back to work and keeps you distracted for a bit then why not?"

"And if it's really something?" I ask unable to keep my own grin off of my face. Alex shrugs and grabs me closer to him, "Then I will take care of it. Okay?" I only nod my head back in return already distracted with the feel of his hot damp hard body covering mine and with where I am going to start out in the mysterious adventure.

*********************************

***Eve's POV***  ~Two days later~

The music is thumping in the car and I can't help but laugh out loud as I sing along. I love old school 90s music. "Eve what you know about this kind of music?" Jason shouts out playfully over the radio.

I cut my eyes and grin over at him, "What? I use to jam out to Montell Jordan all the time back in high school!"

"Aaaaah shit girl! I knew I liked you when we first met. They don't make music like this anymore." Jason calls over while rocking to the beat.

"You are so right." I agree. We both must look like some crazy fools to the other drivers as we dance and sing at the top of our lungs through the city. Lately Jason has been taking over my training sessions at the gym because Alex has been caught up with work. Of course I would much rather have Alex train me but Jason is a great substitute. Plus he is so much more fun and less strict when it comes to training. Most training sessions with Alex feels like I am in boot camp with him standing over me wearing a blank firm expression as he barks orders at me to do this or that. But with Jason, he turns up the radio and tv and we just have fun with it and half the time I forget that I am even in a serious training session. By the end of our sessions I have did the exact amount of work if not more then what I usually do with Alex.

After the music dies down, I reach over and turn down the radio and go back to our previous conversation at hand before the old hit song came on. "Back to the conversation we were having earlier, Jason I don't see what's the problem? You said it yourself that you don't believe it's nothing !" I beg facing him. I really need Jason in my corner for this locker investigation. If Jason agrees to accompany me to a few places then I know Alex wouldn't be bothered with me going into a potentially bad set up.

Jason whips his head around from watching the road as he navigates us from the gym, one of his large beautiful black eyebrows fly up high on his forehead in a arch. The classical 'bitch what?' Look plays full out in his expression as he stares at me with his mouth wide open and with his silent response I instantly burst out laughing.

"What the hell_girl have you lost your damn mind?! That shit is creepy as hell. Yeah... so what I don't believe it's nothing? Just because I don't believe in  Bloody Mary doesn't mean I carry my black ass up in the bathroom and say her damn name three times in the dark! That shit is spooky as hell. Not to mention the 666 numbers for a locker? Shiiiiiiiiit....Nah I am good."