Stuck In Love

Recap:

Seto's P.O.V

I searched for the puffy blonde hair I knew so well. One moment passed and I was lying face down on the ground, pain filling my head. I looked behind myself and I saw a small stump. I cursed under my breath and looked around. Not too far from me I found what I was looking for.

A pool of golden blonde hair.

3rd P.O.V

Seto got up and walked over to Jou. He kneeled down next to him and found out, that he was sleeping. Seto put Jou's head on his lap and brushed the hair out of his face. He didn't seem to have any serious injuries, he only had cuts from the leaves that had flown to his face. Seto slowly pulled Jou into his arms and rested his head on Jou's. His heartbeat calmed a little and so did Jou's. Seto noticed that Jou was shaking slightly, so he got off his trench coat and wrapped it around him.

Jou let out a sigh and laid his head on Seto's chest. Seto's heart jumped a bit from the sudden act. He was sure that his heartbeat would wake Jou up, so he carefully put Jou on his lap and laid his head on his shoulder (A/N: Ehm..confusing.). From the closeness Seto noticed that Jou has tear stains on his bruised face, which was a mess of emotions. Pain, sadness, heartbreak, lost of hope. Jou winced and let out a soft whisper. "Please dad no..."

Seto's heart broke. He just stared at Jou with widened eyes. Suddenly, Jou grabbed the collar of Seto's shirt. "Stop it dad...don't hit me please..." he cried out softly. Seto resisted the urge of waking him up and listened some more. Jou was trembling and wincing from pain. Seto couldn't continue to look at his face, so he looked away and closed his eyes. But it was like Jou wanted Seto to stare at him.

"Help me......Kaiba..." Jou silently pleaded. Seto snapped his eyes open and turned to him with wide eyes. Jou had his head slightly tilted to the side, facing Seto's neck. His cheeks were flushed, his breathing unsteady.

Seto slipped his hand under Jou's chin and lifted his face. Then he cupped one of Jou's cheeks with his other hand. His sapphire eyes studied Jou's flushed face. They trailed from his closed eyes to his slightly parted lips. He used his thumb to caress them gently. He leaned down, his and Jou's foreheads touching. He removed the thumb from Jou's lips and replaced it with his own pale ones.

Seto didn't know why he did he kiss him. He just did. And it felt so...right. After a while, he slowly withdrew and carefully scanned Jou's face. His heart pounded against his chest as some unrecognizable feeling made it's way through it. Seto closed his eyes to hold himself back, but he soon found himself kissing Jou once again.

Jou slowly opened his amber eyes. 'Great, another hallucination....' he thought sadly. 'Maybe I can't have the real moneybags, but before the bite heals, I can still have this one...' he reached out his hand and grabbed a fistful of Seto's chocolate brown hair. He let his eyelids fall, enjoying the sweet moment.

Seto slid his hand to Jou's waist and pulled him closer. He didn't know what this feeling was, but he loved it. It didn't matter, that it was the 'mutt' he always found annoying. To him, it wasn't the dumb idiot he thought he was anymore. He wanted more. His lust was growing fast.

Jou wasn't surprised when he felt Seto's tongue touch his bottom lip. What made him surprised was the gentleness mixed with hunger for more. Normally, in his hallucinations Seto would be more passionate, more rough. It wasn't that he didn't like it, it was just the sudden change. He partly opened his mouth enough for the tongue to slip inside.

Seto's trench coat fell off Jou's shoulders when he was laid on the ground with Seto above him, his hands now cupping Jou's flushed cheeks. His tongue explored every inch of Jou's mouth. Not one tooth was forgotten to be stroked. Then it moved to the roof of Jou's mouth and slowly licked it. Jou couldn't hold back a moan. That one moan caused Seto to continue licking and to keep Jou moaning.

Then Jou got an idea. He surrounded Seto's tongue with his lips and started sucking on it. And it tasted like – mint? He continued to suck on it, giving both of them extreme amounts of pleasure. 'Too bad this isn't the real Kaiba...' Jou thought again, parting his lips. (A/N: *evil laughter*). He yelped, when he felt Seto's tongue brush against his.

This was the first time he did something like this. Jou's tongue shyly shrank back. Seto growled in dissatisfaction and pushed his tongue deeper to reach the shy muscle. When he reached it, he slowly stroked it, encouraging Jou to do the same thing. Jou's shy tongue went to his previous position and started to stroke the courageous one, fighting for dominance. But Seto didn't want to give up that easily. Their tongues fought for a while, then Seto pulled his tongue back and invited Jou's to his mouth.

This was new for Jou too, because he was sure that Seto wants to be in control of everything. But now Seto was willingly letting Jou's tongue in his mouth. Jou took the oppoturnity and pushed it into Seto's mouth with such force, that Seto's face flushed fifty shades of red. (A/N: Lol I love this line xD). Jou smirked and tickled the roof of Seto's mouth. Seto groaned, obviously not liking the situation he was in, and hastily pushed Jou's tongue out of his mouth and slipped his hand under Jou's shirt.

Jou pulled away and gasped from the lack of air. But Seto's hand grabbed his chin and his lips quickly smashed into Jou's again, his fingers tracing from Jou's stomach to his chest. Jou moaned even harder, his face red like a tomato. The Seto he knew (A/N: In his hallucinations!) never went so slow. Jou furrowed his eyebrows. Something isn't exactly right here...

Seto knew he did something wrong when he felt that Jou's body has tensed. His hand let go of Jou's chin and his lips slowly left Jou's. Sapphire eyes scanned the cute mess under him. Blonde hair glued to his forehead with sweat, amber eyes peering out from under his eyelids, saliva leaking out of his parted lips, which were panting heavily.

Seto pulled away and sat on the ground. Jou sat up as well. After a while of awkward silence and avoiding each other's eyes, Seto spoke "Did I do something wrong?" he asked and threw a glance at Jou.
Jou snapped out of deep thoughts. "W-what? N-no!" he yelped in an unusually high pitched voice. When Seto went silent again, Jou went back to his thoughts. 'T-that was definitely not a hallucination...' Jou looked at his shaking fingers.

"Well this hallucination was more passionate than the last one..." he mumbles to himself, completely unaware of Seto sitting behind him. "What do you mean?" Seto asked, making Jou jump and turn to him. Jou gulped when Seto's sapphire orbs pierced his amber ones. "W-well, you know when I always refused to tell you about the hallucinations?" he asked, poking some leaves on the ground. "Of course."

"They were all about us....doing things..." Jou's voice turned to barely a whisper, but it was still loud enough for Seto to hear. "...and some of them were very......heated." Jou whispered the last word through his hands, which he hid his now completely red face in. "I can't believe I really told you!" he screamed through his hands. Then he removed them from his face and laid down on the ground, staring at the stars. "And if this is a hallucination too, I hope it lasts forever." He smiled to himself.

Seto chuckled before he laid down next to Jou. "You know" he started and pulled Jou closer to him. "that this is real, do you?" he gave Jou one of his rare smiles. Jou's eyes widened. He pulled back and covered his mouth. "You're not lying, are you?" he asked with a shaky voice. Seto's smile turned into a smirk.

"Of course not." He caressed Jou's cheek. Jou went red. "I-I don't believe you." He stuttered, looking away. Seto chuckled and moved closer to him.

"Close your eyes."

"H-huh?"

"Trust me."

"O-okay." Jou said shakily before he let his eyes close. 'I wonder what-' he was cut off in the middle of thinking by a pair of lips on his own. He snapped his eyes open to see Seto pulling away, smirking. Jou gently caressed his lips and went completely red. "Why did you do that?" his eyes widened, his voice barely audible.

"Because I love you."

This is the chap I like the most :3

For......plot xD

Don't ask me how old am I. I like to keep my age a secret.

The title of the chap :D Stuck! Get it? :D omg, my puns are so terrible xD

We're close to 300 reads and 30 favourites!! You can do it, my beloved readers!

I would love to hear your opinion in the comments :)