Dream Come True......or not

Recap:

Seto was worried at first, but then he chuckled and kneeled down. Jou grabbed the opportunity as well as Seto's shirt and pulled him down. Which meant, that he fell right on top of him.

Joey was panting and laughing a bit. Drops from Seto's hair were falling on his face. His hair in the water floated slowly. Seto brushed the hair off his forehead. He stared into his amber eyes.
"Kaiba...?" Joey whispered. He stared back at Seto. He was shocked by the gentleness in Seto's now soft eyes. Seto heeled down, holding Joey's chin. Joey felt his hot breath. Their lips brushed against each others's and then-

3rd P.O.V

Jou suddenly felt soft lips on his own. His eyes widened in shock. He slowly kissed back, tangling his hands in his hair. Suddenly he felt Seto's tongue brush his bottom lip. He gasped in surprise, giving Seto's tongue the opportunity to slip in his mouth. Jou gasped again as Seto's tongue gladly stroked his teeth and gums. He moved one of his hands to Seto's back and stroke it lightly.
Seto's tongue found Jou's and began stroking it gently. Jou moaned, showing his absolute submissiveness. Seto's hand trailed down his chest right into his pants. He pulled down the zipper and his fingers curled around his-
"Jonouchi!"
Jou blinked. Whose voice was that? Who was calling him?
"Jonouchi!"
He couldn't see Seto anymore. He only saw pitch black.
"Jonouchi!"
Then he suddenly felt a pounding in his head.
"Aghrr!" Jou yelled and shot his eyes open. He was panting and he felt hot, very hot.

"Jonouchi!" Jou turned his head to the source of the voice. It was Seto, who sat there, wide eyed. "H-huh?" Jou stuttered. He noticed he was curled in Seto's coat. He sat up, massaging his temples to ease the pain. "What happened?" he asked.
"Being the stupid idiot you are, you hit your head when you pulled me into the lake." Seto said, nervously tapping the ground. "Oh." Jou whispered, not noticing the insult. Seto began to worry. "Is something the matter?" he asked, moving closer to Jou.
"NO!" Jou snapped and jumped up, his face red as a tomato. He then turned to Seto, who was shocked. Jou realized he yelled at him. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to snap at you. It just....came out......" Jou continued to ramble, causing Seto to worry even more. Jou hid his head under Seto's coat, mumbling something to himself. Seto moved closer to him and caught some of his words. ".....just what was that.....it felt so real..." Seto furrowed his eyebrows.
"Just what felt real?" he asked loudly. Jou jumped up again, pulling the coat down and revealing his bright red face. "N-nothing!!" he yelled and shoved his face into his hands. If Seto wasn't worried, he would find this situation amusing. "Show me your arm, Jonouchi." He said, gently pulling Jou's hands from his face.

Jou felt embarrased. His vision was blurry and his eyelids felt heavy. He let his eyes close. Suddenly he felt someone touching his hands. He unconciously let Seto pull his hands away from his face. He still felt very hot. 'If anything, I want to know what was that...I know it wasn't real, but.....why him? Why do I have to be stuck on this island with him? Why...'
While Jou was inner monologuing, Seto looked at Jou's arm. It wasn't as swollen as before, but the bite was flaming red. Seto touched it gently. Jou hissed in pain, and some blood soaked Seto's finger. He put his other hand on Jou's forehead. It was burning under his cold palm. He slowly removed his finger from the bite. Jou half-closed his eyes, letting out a relived sigh.
"That definitely wasn't a viper. Viper poison doesn't do this." Seto said, examining Jou's arm. 'His arm is swollen and the bite is bleeding again. He has a fever and he's drowsy. He also said about something that felt very real.....' Seto's eyes widened. 'Could it be....?'

"I don't know much about the snake, but you should be careful from now on, you could start having hallucinations." He stated simply. Jou looked at him. "So that was it?" he asked. Then he murmured "Thank god..." and laid back. He let out a sigh and closed his eyelids.
"So you are saying you had a hallucination." Seto, who sat next to Jou, said. "Mhm." Jou lightly nodded. "What was it about?" he asked simply. Jou's eyes shot open and his face flushed bright red. "C-can't say." He mumbled shyly.
"Do you know that you're quite cute when you shut up?" Seto said with a cocky voice. Jou looked at him with wide eyes. Then he sighed. "You're just saying that because you want to know what happened in the hallucination." He said suspiciously. "And it's not working." He puffed his cheeks. Seto poked one of his cheeks. "Believe or not, I really do think you're cute." He said, trailing his finger to Jou's chin. Jou's eyes widened to a size of a plate. "R-really?" he stuttered. Seto nodded and moved closer to Jou. Their noses were almost touching. Jou closed his eyes and gulped. This felt familiar...

"Jonouchi! Snap out of it!" he heard a voice and his head started to hurt again. The vision of Seto, who was close, blurred. Now there was another Seto, who was farther from him and looked worried. Jou blinked a few times. "W-what?" he tried not to stutter, failing. "You were sitting here like a body without a soul and you're asking 'What?'?!" Seto said, looking at him suspiciously. "Kaiba, I-I think I had another hallucination..." Jou spoke hesitantly. Seto's eyes widened.
"Shit. Now you have to be careful about what is a hallucination and what isn't. You should beware it." Jou looked at the ground, his eyelids heavy again. "I'm tired. I'm going to sleep." He murmured, laying on the ground carefully. He wrapped Seto's coat around himself and closed his eyes.

"Night, Kaiba." He yawned and drifted to sleep.
"Night, Jonouchi." Seto replied, looking at the sky.

Okay....this is not the best chap, but also not the worst. I'm quite satisfied with it.
Vote and comment please! :)