Laugh

Recap:

Jou moved an inch closer to Seto. Seto glanced at him.

''I'm cold.'' Jou murmured. He rubbed his hands to get warmer.

''I thought dogs have fur to keep themself warm.'' Seto smirked. He wasn't cold.

Jou gave him an angry glare. ''S-shut up.'' he stuttered and begun to tremble. Seto sighed.

''Here.'' he handed him his trench coat. Jou looked at him in shock.

''Get fleas on it and I will kill you.'' Seto hissed and threw the coat on Jou. Jou stared at it but then he put it around himself.

''Thanks.'' Seto looked away.

Then they just listened to the sound of raining until they fell asleep.

3rd P.O.V

Seto woke up and discovered, that Jou was lying on his shoulder. The first thought that came through his head was: 'What the fuck?', then he realised he didn't mind at all.

'I should be bothered, but I'm not. Why?' Seto thought to himself, but then he pushed Jou off himself. He didn't wake up. He sure was a heavy sleeper. Seto decided to walk off somewhere.

A while later.

Jou woke up still wrapped in Seto's trench coat. He yawned and looked around himself. Seto was nowhere to be seen.

'Where the hell is that Richboy?' Jou thought and curled up in the coat. It was warm. And comfy.

He stood up after a while, still wrapped in Seto's coat. He looked around once again. Then he walked by the river and after a while he saw him. Jou ran to him.

''Hey Kai-'' He didn't get to finish his sentence. Seto stood in the river, shirtless. His figure was athletic, yet slender. Jou just stood there staring and getting redder by every second. Until Seto looked around and saw him.

''G-good morning.'' Jou murmured and looked to the side. He was now clinging to Seto's coat.

''Hn. Slept well?'' Seto asked. It was still his sharp, icy tone, like he didn't care for the blonde. Because he didn't. Or so he thought.

Jou was suprised about his sudden interest. He shook his head and took off Seto's coat. ''Yup! Here's your coat! Thank you for lending it to me!'' Jou laid the coat on the nearest rock and gave Seto his brightest smile.

Seto left the water and Jou noticed that his pants ended slightly above his knees. He was trying not to stare at him, but that was absolutely impossible with that gorgeous body of his.

''If you haven't noticed yet, I'm trying to get us food-'' Jou's stomach growled at that point.''-so get your shirt off and help me.'' Seto glared at him. Jou flushed fifty shades of red.

''W-w-w-what?'' he squealed. Seto noticed his embarassment and smirked. He walked to him as close as possible. ''Take.'' he stepped one step closer to Jou. ''It.'' he brought his face closer to Jou's ear. ''Off.'' Jou fell to the ground. Red as a tomato. Seto tried his best not to laugh. But Jou was fun to tease!

''Fine! G-geez....'' Jou murmured as he began to take his shirt off. Seto's eyes widened. The blonde's torso was covered in scars and bruises. Seto felt a wave of anger go through him. Where did that come from?

''What the fuck happened to you?'' Jou froze. That was the first time he heard the brunette swear.

''Oh it's nothi-" Jou yelped as he was slammed into a nearest tree. "Kaiba! W-what are you doing?'' Jou struggled, but he had no chance against a very very angry – and shirtless – Seto Kaiba.

Seto sent him the coldest of his glares that made Jou flinch. "I believe I was asking What. Happened. To. You.'' He tightened the grip on Jou's arms. Jou yelped as he felt the bruises burn under Seto's cold fingers. Jou thought that he saw a flash of concern in Seto's eyes. He shook that idea off. That was impossible for Kaiba to care about him.

Seto let go of Jou. "You know what? I don't really care.'' He said, throwing a last glare at Jou before he stepped into the river once again.

Jou stood there, blinking about what just happened. The places where Seto had held him burned. 'Why would he do that? Why would he ask? Why would he care?' Million of thoughts ran through Jou's head. Suddenly, he felt something had hit him in the face and the smell of fish filled his nose.

"If you want to eat, come here and fucking help me!'' Seto said, trying to not to laugh at Jou's disgusted face.

"Fine Moneybags. Since when do you swear?'' Jou asked carefully, ignoring the previous situation, and stepped into the river.

"I learned it from you, actually.'' Seto replied, trying not to look at Jou's face. Until something slapped his cheek. He glared at Jou, who was holding a half-dead looking fish and was laughing his ass off.

"Payback!'' Jou laughed. The fish in his hands suddenly wanted to live, so it jumped from Jou's hands and hit him in the face multiple times.

Seto couldn't hold back his laughter. He started quietly, but quickly got louder and louder. His laughing was uncontrollable, tears falling down his cheeks.

Jou couldn't believe his ears. This wasn't Kaiba's usual evil laughter. This was a genuine happy laugh that made Jou's heart flutter. He watched the happy tears streaming down his face and falling to the river. Jou smiled to himself.

After some time, Seto finally calmed down. He sat next to Jou who was now counting the fish. "You know, I haven't laughed like that in 10 years.'' He slowly began. Jou turned to him with a suprised face. "I just wanted to say thank you, Jonouchi.'' Jou dropped the dead fish he was holding.

"I think my ears are lying to me. First, you laugh, and then you call me Jonouchi?'' Jou stared into Seto's eyes. They weren't as cold as ice this time. Seto slightly chuckled. "You like this side of me, mutt?'' Jou immediately stopped staring and glared at him.

"Could you stop with the dog jokes?'' Jou asked, pouting. Seto ruffled his blonde hair.

"No. They suit you.'' Seto smirked. Jou looked at Seto's hand.

"If you think so.'' Jou mumbled, shyly looking away. Seto stopped ruffling Jou's hair. He trailed his finger down Jou's forehead, brushing the hair from Jou's face. Their eyes met, sapphire ones staring into amber ones.

But then, Jou's stomach growled. Which only caused Seto to burst into another unstoppable laughter.

Good way to ruin a perfect moment, Jou's stomach.

es.?u