The Island

Recap:

As Seto thought, the jet started to tremble. Seto switched to manual, but it was too late. The jet started falling down!

*CRASH!*

3rd P.O.V

Seto somehow managed to get from the ruins. He looked around and saw the ocean. Then some weird sounds forced him to look back at the ruins. Then he saw the last person he wanted to see.

''What in the name of money were you doing in my jet, mutt?!'' Seto growled at Jonouchi, who just got from the ruins.

''Nice to see you too.'' Jonouchi replied sarcastically.

''Answer!'' Seto gave him the ''Infamous Kaiba Glare''. Jonouchi flinched.

''Well....''

(In Jou's mind)

Flashback

Jou's P.O.V

I slowly followed Kaiba. I wondered what's he up to.

I watched Kaiba as he got to his jet. 'Where is he going?' So I decided to stalk him a little. I sneaked into the jet unnoticed.

End of flashback

3rd P.O.V

''.....I wanted to duel you!'' Jou (A/N: I'm going to call him ‚Jou' from now on ok? Also, Katsuya's his first name.) pointed a figer at him.

''Couldn't wait for your master, you pathetic mutt?'' Seto smirked. Jou got angry easily, that's why Seto loved to tease him. Jou cracked his knuckels.

''For the last time, I'm not a dog and you're not my master.'' Jou yelled at Seto and tried to punch him. Seto caught his fist and twisted it. Jou yanked in pain and held his fist and quickly got away from Seto.

Seto pressed the button on his trench coat.

''This is Kaiba Seto, can you hear me? Answer me!'' No answer. Seto looked around himself once more. There was a jungle on his right side. He went there. Jou was tailing him. They walked in silence for a while, but then Seto spoke.

''Why are you following me?'' he asked.

''I'd rather stick around with you, than to be on this creepy island alone.'' Jou replied, his mind wandering somewhere else.

''Hn.'' As they walked through the jungle, the sun begun to set.

''We should find some place to sleep, mutt.'' Seto simply said. Jou glared at him, but nodded slightly.

They settled down near to a river under a tree. Then the raining started. They sat in silence for hours trying to fall asleep.

But during those hours got colder and colder. Jou moved an inch closer to Seto. Seto glanced at him.

''I'm cold.'' Jou murmured. He rubbed his hands to get warmer.

''I thought dogs have fur to keep themself warm.'' Seto smirked. He wasn't cold.

Jou gave him an angry glare. ''S-shut up.'' he stuttered and begun to tremble. Seto sighed.

''Here.'' he handed him his trench coat. Jou looked at him in shock.

''Get fleas on it and I will kill you.'' Seto hissed and threw the coat on Jou. Jou stared at it but then he put it around himself.

''Thanks.'' Seto looked away.

Then they just listened to the sound of raining until they fell asleep.