I giggled.

"James and I got together at then end of sixth year, which would have been in 1977. Got out of Hogwarts in 1978, married in the spring of 1979, and had Harry in 1980."

I nodded, the hugest smile on my face.

"When you were two you started calling me 'Aunt Lil Lil,' and your Uncle James was 'Uncle Jam Jam'," Aunt Lily said.

I grinned even wider, if possible. "Tell me more."

"You called Harry 'Har'," Uncle James told me.

I giggled, "What did I call Mum and Dad?"

"You called your father 'Dadda Siri' and me 'Mumma A'," Mum answered with a warm smile.

"You called Remus 'Uncle Moony'," Uncle James commented.

I laughed.

"I remember the day your mum told me she was pregnant with you. I punched Sirius. I quickly came to my senses and hugged them both and started talking about baby names with them. I tried to name you Delphina Jenesis, but Sirius and Anne wouldn't hear it," Uncle James said with a nostalgic smile on his face.

"Why Delphina Jenesis?" I asked.

"Well, I read it somewhere in a book in the restricted section, I believe."

I laughed, from the stories I had heard from Dad I could definitely see Uncle James doing that.

Aunt Lily smiled, "I was the one to come up with your middle name. I got Ray because I knew you would be a ray of sunshine in your parent's lives."

I was giddy with excitement. "So who came up with Elle?"

"That would be your dad. He wanted something completely different from his traditional family names and he had always been fond of the name," Mum answered.

"Why didn't you come to live with Dad after he broke out of Azkaban?"

"I wanted to. I thought about it for ages before your dad brought up the fact that the Ministry would find it odd. He wanted me there, but he said we needed to find a way to do it inconspicuously. He was also nervous about me staying in a house with him that brought him so much grief and heartache when we were young."

"Walburga was as bad as her painting?"

"Worse," Uncle James said with a chuckle.

I felt intense sorrow for Dad. He never got the life he deserved. He was kind, loving, and had a heart of gold. I looked up to him.

"Your time may be soon up, so I just want you to know a few things," Mum said.

"I am so very proud of you, Elle. You are everything I could ever want in a daughter. I love you very much. I'm always with you. I've never left."

"We're all proud of you, Elle. We love you very, very much." Aunt Lily said.

"You have carried on your father and uncle's legacy with such integrity. I adore you for it. Never stop," Uncle James said with a smirk.

"Is...is there anything you want me to tell Dad?"

"Tell him I've never stopped loving him. Tell him that he was always the love of my life." Mum said.

"Tell Padfoot that I'm watching him. Tell him that he'll always be my brother and, in due time, we'll be together again," Uncle James said with complete seriousness.

"Tell Sirius that he's the best godfather we could ask for, for Harry. Tell him we're always by his side," Aunt Lily said as she hugged me.

"I will. I love you all so much. Not a day goes by that I don't miss you all greatly." I said as tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Is there anything you want me to tell Harry?"

"Tell him his mother and father are extremely proud of him and love him with everything in them."

I nodded.

"Tell him we'll be a family again some day," Uncle James added.

"Tell him his Aunt says to behave. Oh and that she also loves him very much."

We had a group hug. It seemed to last for ages, but I didn't mind. I loved being in my mum's, aunt's, and uncle's arms, even to just say good bye. "I'm going to miss you all so much."

"We'll be together one day. You just need to keep fighting."

I nodded, still crying. "I love you."

"And we love you."

Then the light started getting brighter.

"It's time," Mum told me.

"I love you!" I said one more time before the brightness took over.

I woke up in a wooden box. I gasped and lurched up.

I heard screams.

Finally, I looked around. I saw Dad, Harry, and the twins first.

I was in a coffin. I was at my own funeral.

"Bloody hell, I have such a headache," I commented with a groan.

"E-Elle?"

"Hmm?"

"You-you're dead!"

"Nope. Not quite yet, anyway."

"But-but how?"

"Ah, well, you see, when Mum... died... she left behind a sort of spell to protect me."

"How do you know this?"

"I talked to her. And Uncle James and Aunt Lily."

"Elle?" Fred finally said.

"Freddie!" I said as I tried to climb out of the coffin, but instead fell right on my arse.

Fred rushed to my side. He had a look of disbelief on his face.

"I guess basically being dead for a few days takes a toll on my legs."

George, who had also been silent, laughed. "That's definitely Elle."

Fred got up and offered me his shaky hand. I gladly took it, but once I was standing I had to lean on Fred for support.

Dad walked over and brought me into a bone-crushing hug. I hugged him back with as much force as I could, which wasn't much since I was still weak.

I vaguely heard everyone else leave. Soon it was just me, Dad, and Harry.

"Dad... there are some things Mum, Aunt Lily, and Uncle James wanted me to tell you."

Dad looked like he wanted to cry.

"Mum says she never stopped loving you and you were always the love of her life.

"Uncle James says that you'll always be his brother, that he's watching you, and that one day you'll be together again.

"Aunt Lily says that you've been the greatest godfather to Harry and that they're always by your side."

Dad was crying as he embraced me once more.

"Harry, they wanted me to tell you something as well."

His head snapped up.

"Your parents love you with everything in them, they're very, very proud of you, and that you'll be a family again one day.

"Your aunt says to behave and that she loves you very much as well."

Harry, too, was crying. He joined in on the hug and we all held each other for a bit.

We were a little family of misfits.