Chapter 5: Found Him

Alec kept checking his phone. he was sitting in the living room not really paying attention to what his father was saying,  “demonics are vial and cruel and should not be allowed to walk this earth as if they are human, vampires warlocks fairies and werewolves they are all filth,” Alec suddenly got sight of where this conversation was going but didn't get his voice fast enough, “I still can’t believe you dated that dog I mean I thought I raised you better Alexander. Well at least now that is over and you no longer have feelings for it,” his father continued

“it? Are you seriously referring to Celena Delunne as an it? She is the alpha female of the New York  Cani-Lupus pack,” Alec’s temper was rising

“why are you defending that demonic, you broke up with her you never had feelings for her to begin with!”  

“No dad, that’s not what happened, I lied! Because your hatred is so strong and you force it onto us as if you want us to literally choke us with it. And I am sick of it,”

“so then she broke up with you I told you they were corrupt,”

“No… I…” Alec couldn't think of a way to explain even to his father who seemed to be itching to hit something, “I asked her to change me! I wanted to be with her as a wolf!” Alec yelled he didn't care anymore didn't care if it was Savannah or Luke climbing down the stair case toward the yelling he was finally letting himself admit what had actually happened. “And I don’t regret it!”

Alec stormed up the stairs past both his siblings who are gaping at him wide eye full of confused emotions, his sister’s eyes told him that she was proud that someone stood up to our father, but they also told him that she was worried about him, after all it was everyday you find out your older brother wants to be a werewolf. Luke’s eyes told Alec that he thought that Alec was crazy especially since the argument Luke and Jessica had had yesterday. His eyes also said that he was scared for Alec and the lengths he would go to knowing once he got an idea in his head he would stick to it.

Alec grabbed his duffle bag and stuffed as much as he could into it. Even several weapons he had hidden in different places around his room. He closed the bag and was made suddenly aware of a presence in his room, “not in the mood for a lecture dad so you can drop it,” Alec said not turning to see who it was,

“I would be seriously worried If I was your father, A) your older than me,” said a familiar voice witch a smirk, “and B) I’m a girl!” Savannah lent against his door frame with her arms folded across her chest. “Is it true what you said to dad? I mean did you really ask Celena that?” she asked with wide eyes

“yeah, is it really that hard to believe,”

“no not really you are that idiotic sometimes is that why you dumped her, because she said no,”

“you ask far too many questions, you do know that right,”

“people have said it, but now is that why you dumped her and stepped on the pieces of her heart?”

“I didn’t dump her, she dumped me but it was entirely my fault,” Alec sighed absent mindedly grabbing miscellaneous items and putting them in his pockets or the outside pockets of his bag. Wallet, keys, phone and the necklace he had bought for Celena but never given to her and photos of them together and of his family. “I asked her to do the one thing she promised her parents she would never do, but more importantly it was a promise to herself, she said she couldn’t be with someone who asked that of her, and so we split,” 

“where will you go?”  Savannah asked looking as if she knew he had to leave but wanted to force him to stay

“I’m not quite sure yet,” Alec shouldered the bag, “and don’t look at me like that Savannah, this is always my home you know that, but dad and I need our space for a while, you know what its like remember what it was like after mum died you and I couldn’t be within 20 feet of each other without starting to fight, I have my phone so you can call me and text me hell you can email me if you really want,”