Luke: 
Hi 

Me:
Hi. 

Luke: 
So about our date, or hanging out or whatever you want it to be. I was thinking we could go to pizza?

Me:
That would be great 

Luke:
Would tomorrow work? Around 6?

Me:
Perfect (:

Luke:
Okay (:

"Luke texted me." I was mainly thinking aloud. Kalia and Annie gasped aloud and I gave them an odd look. "We are going on a date tomorrow. Well I'm not quite sure if it's a date because we are just going to pizza but..I think it still counts as one" I told them. 

"You guys are just so cute." Annie says practically yelling and everyone turns to look at us.

"You need to calm yourself." I laugh. 

After we finished eating, Kalia and I said our good-bye's to Annie, and got in the car. I live a short ways from Taco Bell therefore we were at my house within minutes. I yelled thank you and good-bye as she drove down my street. I turned around and headed towards my front door and knocked hoping my mom was home. She opens the door:

"Where were you?" She asks me. My eyes go wide.

"I went to school, and then after Kalia, Annie, and I went to Taco Bell." I started picking at my fingers, nervous habit I guess.

"What did you do in school today?" She asks crossing her arms. 

"We-we talked about the Periodic Table of Elements in Chemistry." 

"Did you now?" 

I nod. How did she know that I skipped school? Didn't Lead's brother call us out? I knew this was a bad idea I always let my friends control me. I need to listen to what I want first. 

"Go clean up, dinner will be ready soon." She says breaking me from my thoughts. My mom usually is quite settle about things. What was that about. I walked past her slowly and made my way up to my room. I opened the door and the smell is horrid. I plug my nose and look around my room for the disgusting smell. I look to the right to see Collin's laundry basket sitting alongside mine. 

"Mom!" I yell. 

"What?!" She yells back.

"Why is Collin's laundry basket in my room?" 

"If you're going to break rules you can do his laundry, do you think I enjoy doing it?" Well now I know she knows. I sigh and put the laundry outside my door for after dinner. How did she find out. Whenever my mom tells me to clean up for dinner that usually means me walking into my room sitting on my bed for at least ten minutes then going back downstairs to eat. That's exactly what I happen to be doing right now.

When I decided it's been long enough, I go down stairs and greet my mom. 

"What are we having?" I ask her with a smile on my face. She looks up at me with a disappointed look spread across her face. I ignore her look and sit at the table. I rubbed my hand over the shiny wood, she must have polished it. She always does random things when she's angry or upset. 

She finally brings the many plates to the table and we dig in. I wasn't really hungry since I had just eaten Taco Bell but I don't want to upset my mom even more. It was a very long, quiet dinner. 

"How did you find out?" I finally ask. She looks up at me and smiles. 

"Drew, do you really think Lead can keep a secret from me." I put my head in my hands I will have to have a talk with him. I laugh slightly because of how big of a dork he is.

"I'm really sorry mom. I told Kalia that it wasn-" 

"Kalia, oh Kalia, I knew she had to be involved." My mom interrupts me. "I know what happened and where you went." 

"Well once again I'm sorry I didn't want to but-but...I don't know." My mom nods and starts to speak again:

"Since you have excellent grades and this is your first time skipping school I'm not going to give you major punishments. But since you broke the rules you have to clean the house for a week and no rides from Kalia." 

I felt as if I was staring at her for infinite. 

"Fine. May I be excused?" A harsh tone was visible in my voice I could tell by the way she flinched at my words. She nodded and I stormed my way up to my room. Cleaning isn't that horrible I do it all the time but I do not want to ride that horrible bus in the morning, or after school. I really need to get my license I am not going to make it through the rest of my junior year without a car. 

After about an hour of laying on my bed thinking I decide to get up and get ready for bed. I had almost forgotten I have a date with Luke tomorrow. My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. I put my phone on my ihome and played The Vamps. Dancing around my room was one of my specialties, so I did as I always had and danced.