Saving Kongpob, Mr busybody(1)

It was already half past 5 pm when all the classes were over. Arthit ran to the student body's office. He was supposed to have a meeting at 5 with Knot and Bright but when he entered the office, there was no one.

'Where are these assh......forget the meeting?'

He called them several times but not answered. He sighed gazing into space. After waiting for a while, he decided to buy a pink milk and some snacks for dinner.

'U....Um......It's Kongpob.'

Half way to the canteen feeling hungry, he saw the 0062 sitting on the bench with his head down. Though his face not seen, he seemed seriously occupied with something. He didn't notice Arthit when he just passed by before him. Actually it had never happened before to Arthit. It was always Kongpob that first found Arthit, came close to him and talked to him or teased him. He stopped walking and turned his steps toward the 0062.

'How dare this 0062 not recognize me.'

He stared down at Kongpob still sitting, half in wonder, half in worry. Arthit poked out his lips unconsciously while staring. then, unable to resist, he was about to talk to the 0062. But unfortunately Arthit lost his initiative to him.

"A.....Arthit? "

Kongpob stood up rapidly and A genuine look of surprise came over his face.

"Where is your 'P'' before Arthit?"

".....Sorry, P'Arthit."

Seemingly, Kongpob's pretending to be normal failed this time. Though his face made a smile on it, a so-called Prince Charming Smile, Arthit felt something serious in his gloomy-puppy eyes.

'If a real dog, I would keep you in my room, really, you 0062.'

Arthit always thought this boy's eyes were really something, difficult to read but gentle and smart, sometimes so aggressive, even rebellious, anyway attractive....no, not that attractive. He shook his head slightly, blinking his eyes fast and asked,

"What are you doing here with that dumb face?"

Kongpob lightly smiled without answering, which touched Arthit's nerve.

"Answer me, Kongpob."

"Well....nothing. you don't need to care about, P'Arthit."

"Who did care?"

Arthit talked back right away lifting one eyebrow and asked,

"Did you eat anything?"

Kongpob shook his head weakly. He seemed really exhausted.

"then....I, I, can buy you di....nner....if you desperately want....some, thing to eat."

Arthit 'kindly' suggested him, stammering a little. But,

"No. Thank you. P'Arthit."

He shortly refused his offer.

'No? did you say just no?'

Arthit simply ignored Kongpob's saying 'Thank you' in his head.

"Why."

".....Just because....I don't want to."

"So Why."

He tilted his head up to Kongpob with his arms folded. He even made eye contact with Kongpob to detect what made this 0062 serious. While Arthit doing that, Kongpob could not help smiling and thinking his serious face was always cute and manly as well.

"P'Arthit, You really want me to tell the reason?"

"Not really."

Arthit answered quickly and continued saying.

"but if you want, I can listen to you."

Arthit purposedly looked away with his hands by the sides.

"................Okay. then please, let me tell you why, P'Arthit."

"Go on."

After a while, Kongpob started explaining to Arthit what had happened.

"Aim and I happened to meet Prae at the library this afternoon"

Arthit recalled her face, pretty enough to be The Star of this year. he even got her phone number and picture the other day when she asked for his signature.

" She was almost crying.........."

Their mood was just good to some extent.

"............we went to the bookstore together to look for the book titled......."

It was by the time Kongpob almost finished his story.

"...............her parents called her when we.........."

Arthit's face went stiff but Kongpob didn't know that Arthit wasn't okay.

"they said it was not published any more......."

He kept saying all obediently to Arthit because he was bit excited that P'Arthit was listening to him, very carefully. Kongpob seemed like a very handsome, submissive pet dog wagging his tail to his owner, Arthit.

"........I promised her that I would look for a new reference book."

"Enough. stop there."

Arthit interrupted him and gave the cold shoulder, saying,

"Playing a hero again? What a busybody."

and walked away in the blink of an eye.