•|Chapter Eight|•

A/N: Yes, I know there have been a lot of Karli's POVs but there won't be soon...

~Karli's POV~

Lance and I were driving and Closer came on the radio and I started to sing.

🎶So baby pull me closer in the back seat of your rover,
That I know you can't afford,
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder.
Pull the sheets right off the corner of the mattress that you stole.
From your roommate back in Boulder, we ain't never getting older! 🎶

Lance was looking at me, smiled, then kept driving. It was close to the end of the song and Lance started jamming it with me.

We pulled into his driveway and we saw Sabrina's car. Lance looked at me, and I looked at him.

"Guess nothing tonight." He said sadly.

"It's probably for the best, if you think about it. You do have a girlfriend." I responded responsibly.

Yes, I had a frown on my face too. I wanted to, honestly. But I don't want him to cheat on Jenna even though she did cheat on him. It's still wrong.

"You're right." He said frowning.

"Let's just go inside. And be best friends." I said smiling.

"Let's go." He said grabbing his stuff and popping out of the car smiling.

~~

"Sabrina!" Lance yelled, "We're here!"

She came running down the stairs and she gave me a big hug. "You didn't tell me she was coming over." She said curiously.

I made a nervous smile, and I looked at Lance. "She wanted to come over, and since you weren't at school today. I couldn't tell you."

"You could've texted me." She said putting her hand on her hip.

"I....forgot?" He nervously said, face smiling.

"Whatever. I'm going back upstairs, Chris came over."

"I thought you said he changed plans?"

"He did but then he changed them back. He said he wanted to give me something."

Lance looked at me, then back at Sabrina. "Like?"

"I don't know?"

"Sure you don't," Lance started to walk up the stairs, "Karli and I are going to my room and we're going to play video games."

I started to follow Lance until Sabrina pulled me back and whispered, "No funny business," in my ear. She then watched me as I walked upstairs.

When I opened the door to Lance's room, he was sitting on his bed, and he looked at me and noticed that I was confused.

"W-what's wrong?" He asked.

"Uh..nothing." I replied with a smile.

"What do you want to do?" He asked, as I laid down my bag with my clothes, makeup and other stuff in it down.

"Whatever." I shrugged.

"GtA5?" He asked standing up. I nodded and we started playing.

After an hour, we got bored. I laid down my controller on the floor next to me, and I laid my head on Lance's shoulder.

"I'm tired." I told him, as he laid his controller down next to him, and he laid his head on mine.

"Are you?" He said as started to tickle my sides. I started laughing and so did he. I started squirming around. He picked my up and laid me on his bed as he kept tickling me.

"Lance! Lance! Stooop!" I yelled smiling in between laughs and trying to catch my breath. "I can't breathe!" I laughed as he was hovering over me, looking me in the eyes.

Our eyes connected, and we were speaking through our eyes. I saw he's eyes look at my lips, and his lips were plum. I looked at his lips as well.

No no. Wait. I can't do this. Sabrina will kill me.

"I'll be right back." I said rolling out from under Lance, and walking to the door. As I was opening the door, Lance grabbed my hand, and turned me around shutting the door.

He's body was up against mine, one of his hands were on the door, and the other was on my hip.

"What's wrong?" He said in a quiet voice.

"Nothing." I said trying to hide the Sabrina thing.

"What happened when you were downstairs?"

"Sabrina-" he stopped me by kissing me.

He looked the door as we started kissing over and over again. His hand went from my hip, to my leg. He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He was holding me up on his body, walking me back over to his bed. He laid me down and kept kissing me.

"Lance," I said in between his kisses, he stopped and he was laying over me.

"Yes?" He said softly.

"I thought you said nothing tonight.." I put my hand on his chest.

"Well, I guess I lied." He kissed me again.

He then made me back up to where he was facing the headboard.

He was sitting on top of me as he took his shirt off revealing his abs. I placed my hand on his chest, again, and he laid on top of me. He then moved his hand to the side on my leg, and kept it there for a while until we moved.

He kissed my neck, and he then just fell and laid on top of me. I wrapped my arms around him and took my hand placed it on his back and took my other one and placed my fingers in his hair.

"You done?" I asked tired.

"No, not yet." He sat up and looked me in the eyes then kissed me.

"Good." I smiled in between a kiss.

We kept going until 3:00 in the morning.

I laid there next to Lance, and we looked each other in the eyes. He took his hand and pushed my hair behind my ear.

"I told you I love you Karli Shiann Campbell." He smiled.

"And I told you I love you. Lance Joseph Stewart." I replied also smiling.

We both were falling asleep and I saw wrapped in Lance's arms as I went softy to sleep.