Chapter 11: Confusion

Start from the beginning

Mirajane walk towards Kagura form, staring down at Kagura face. Freed follow along as well and Hibiki analyzing her by using his Achieve magic, like he's taking notes what Yukino said and what he see.

"Is it possible that she's stress out? " Hibiki ask.

"Perhaps she's need more sleep." Freed added

"Needs food in her system? " Bickslow thought.

"Or maybe seeing someone she doesn't want to see, like how Erza fainted when she sees Ichiya. " Evergreen added.

"That isn't true, men! " Ichiya protest.

"Or fainted for seeing her crush. " Ren theory. Everyone look at Ren weird at that theory. "What? That's how Sherry was with me. Every time she sees me, she will automatically fainted while blushing. " Ren inform them.

Everyone still give Ren the weird look. "It's Kagura we talking about here, not Sherry. Sherry isn't the topic here." Freed reminded.

Rogue sigh to himself at everyone silly theories. "No, no, no and I truly doubt the last two theories. " Rogue answer.

"Let me check your friend. " Then a old lady with pink hair in the bun, blue eyes and wearing a red cloak, enter the clinic room.

"Porlyusica... " Mirajane whisper.

Porlyusica walk towards Kagura, she touch Kagura forehead then the pulse of her heart beat. Her eyes shudders as she felt something around Kagura. 'Interesting... This human girl isn't unconscious by any of these theories. It's like a spell but at the same time it isn't. Something must have overpower her to cost the collapsing. ' Porlyusica thought. "Tell me something, had you see anything strange with this human girl before she collapsed in front of you. " Porlyusica question directly at Rogue.

Yukino and the others all look at Rogue, waiting for him to answer. Rogue close his eyes in thought.

Flashback
Kagura heart pulse, her hazel eyes haze, she froze to her spot when she hear a young women voice. Rogue unfolded his hands as he sense fear and security around Kagura. "Kagura? " Rogue call out.

Kagura couldn't hear Rogue, Yukino, or anyone. Not even see anyone. Everything is dark... 'Where am I? Who's that voice?' Kagura question herself.

"Um, Kagura... Are you okay? " Yukino ask with a concern expression.

All Kagura heard is a female giggling but then she zone out to be back in reality once she felt two hands on her shoulder that made Kagura shiver and jump back a little. Her hazel eyes unhaze. Kagura blink cup of times as she look up to see Rogue staring down at her with a emotionless expression but yet his red eyes reveal he is worry about her. She notice Yukino behind Rogue concern about her well being as well.

Kagura briskly look around to try to find the source of the voice. Rogue notice how strange Kagura is acting. "Are you alright, Kagura? " Rogue ask once more calmly.

"Yes... " Kagura lied.

Rogue narrow his eyes at Kagura, knowing she's lying but chose not to say anything about it. He let go of Kagura shoulders as he sigh out loud. "Let's continue to watch the battle. " Rogue change the subject.

....

Kagura held her hand in front of herself, and stare at the palm of her hand that is shaking a little in fear. Rogue narrow his eyes, watching Kagura carefully.

....

Rogue smile at Yukino cheerfulness but soon faded when he heard Kagura spoke. "Yeah... " Kagura spoke with a sleepy tone.