Chapter 11: Confusion

Author Note: Thank you guys for the wonderful votes and comments. I'm glad you guys liking it and I can't wait to make the Ryuzetsu Land Chapter.

XXXXX

Rogue sat on a chair all the way in the corner of the room with his arms cross against his chest and his eyes close. Yukino pull up a chair to sit beside Kagura who is still unconscious on the clinic bed. The room is in completely silence til...

"Laxus! You can't walk alone!" A female voice yelled at him.

Yukino and Rogue whirl around to see Laxus walking in the clinic, his one hand gripping at the door frame as he force himself to stand. Laxus froze as he notice Yukino and Rogue staring at him.

"Oh, it's you Sabertooth guys. " Laxus said a little surprised to see them both there, especially since none of their members are hurt or injured.

Mirajane appear next to Laxus once she heard Laxus said 'Sabertooth'. "Oh, hello. " Mirajane greeted with a smile on her face.

Yukino blink cup of times at Mirajane greeting. "Um hi... " Yukino greeted back with a confuse expression written on her face.

"Give me one moment." Mirajane then face her back towards Yukino. "Freed and Bickslow, can you help me get Laxus in the clinic bed? " Mirajane ask.

"Of course, anything for Laxus. " Freed answer, putting one arm on his shoulder and Bickslow the other shoulder.

Freed and Bickslow took Laxus in the clinic bed, laying him down gently and carefully on the bed next to Kagura. Then Freed, Bickslow and Laxus stare at Rogue and Yukino. Mirajane blink cup of times before glancing at Bickslow and Freed. "Where's Evergreen? " Mirajane ask.

Bickslow smirk. "Evergreen is spending her quantity time with her boyfriend Elfman! " Bickslow said it out loud for everyone to hear.

All the suddenly a light blue curtains that separates the other beds to make a small room for patients, open on Laxus side, roughly to show a very angry Evergreen who is gripping on the curtains. "Would you quit it?! " Evergreen shouted at Bickslow.

Freed pointed at Evergreen. "If you didn't want anyone to know about your relationship, it's best to keep quiet so we can at least expect that theory to be at least wrong. Instead we confirm our theory is indeed corrected. "

"A real man doesn't hide the truth, so don't just make false evidence if we are in a relationship or not! " Elfman counter.

"Eve! " A three man intruded the clinic with tears in their eyes, embracing Eve as they cry.

They briskly run pass everyone and Elfman bed to the bed next door to them. Rogue gritted his teeth, his eyebrows twitching in annoyance. "If you guys are going to yell, shout or argue do that outside the clinic. " Everyone whirl around and froze in there spots to see dangerous shadows surrounding Rogue along with a dark aura around him.

'Rogue... ' Yukino thought, shock seeing him like that.

Laxus study Rogue carefully. "Hey, that girl on the bed, I know she's from Mermaid Heel in all but why are you Sabertooth guys helping her? " Laxus question. "I mean you guys don't care about anyone else but yourself. "

Yukino flinch at Laxus words and Rogue calm himself down as he averted away from Laxus eyes. "I don't know myself... "

Mirajane blue eyes shift to Kagura unconscious form in bed, then she shift her eyes towards Yukino. "Is she alright? " Mirajane query.

Yukino averted her eyes away from Mirajane as she look down to play with her fingers nervously. "I don't know... Kagura seem perfectly fine a few minutes ago but all the suddenly she collapse on the ground right in front of Rogue and me. " Yukino explain the situation.