Chapter 7: I'm Here For You

Start from the beginning

"Oh I'm happy about going home but I'm pretty sure someone else isn't because they are being taken away from someone." you let out frustrated.

You stormed off leaving Taehyung scratching his head and wondering what was going on.

You didn't even wait for Y/F, you just left, frustrated at how everything unfolded. You walked into the house clicked the phone messenger on to hear all the messages that was left while you were gone. Most of the messages were from Y/F. Then suddenly one from your manager asking you to come in and sort out the problem between your co-worker and you. Hearing the message made you so much angrier that you stormed off into your room and lock the door behind. Y/F didn't know what to do at that point but to leave you alone.

You laid on your bed thinking about everything that has happened after moving into this house. You never thought that your life would change significantly. You shut your eyes trying to release all your stress when the image of Jungkook asking you to be his toy came back.

You sat up straight thinking about the question. You wondered if he was at the window, so you got up and made your way to your window to see if Jungkook was there. Of cause he was, he sat there like an angel waiting for you. He was about to turn and look at you but you just got out of view in time for him to not see you. You breathed a sigh of relief and made your way back to your bed.

It was about an hour of you locking yourself in your room before you came back downstairs for some fresh air. Y/F was there making food for you.

"Y/N, about time you left your room, come have some food to eat, you must be starving." she said.

"I'm fine. I just want some quiet time to myself." you said not sounding mean.

"What's wrong with you, why are you being like this." Y/F complained.

"What's wrong with me! I just got attacked by some stupid ass co-worker who I had a crush on. Almost getting raped. You were no where to be found during that period. You preferred to go out with everyone else and not care for me anymore." you let out frustrated at Y/F attitude.

Y/F was shocked at your reaction. You couldn't take it anymore and packed your handbag and made your way out the door. Y/F tried to call out to you but you weren't listening.

You stormed out of the house and down the street, heading into work for the meeting to sort out the situation. You felt someone following you again. You turned around to see no one, but you weren't going to have any of it. So you called out.

"IF YOU DON"T COME OUT NOW I'M GOING TO CALL THE POLICE!!!" you screamed out.

There he was the dark haired guy came out from the pillars. You walked up to him surprised that he followed you.

"What are you doing following me." you let out frustrated.

"I wanted to make sure you were safe." he said coolly.

"I'm fine okay, just leave me alone will you." you said not knowing it was his way of showing you he cared.

"Just let me follow you around to make sure that your completely safe." he said.

You didn't want to argue with him so you let him follow you.

You got to your workplace and went inside. Your manager was there waiting for you. You could see your co-worker there sitting in the office waiting for you so that the meeting could start.

"Y/N, we had a talk with your co-worker, he wants to apologise about what has happened and move on." said your manager.

You were shocked at the information that was being relayed to you. You couldn't take it anymore you just let it all out.