"Aki please just let me explain more clearly to you. I-I didn't know that I was going to get this sick, but I can tell you why I'm like this." I blurted out.

"I really don't get you?" Is all she said before turning to walk away.

I panicked, the usual calm, laid back, fun person panicked. I ran and hugged her from behind not letting her go. She thrashed and yelled for me to let go, but I couldn't.

"Aki, please. You're all I have left..." I whispered as I cried into her shoulder.

She stopped thrashing and stood there. She didn't say anything and I knew she was mad but she still stayed. She didn't say anything for awhile.

"What about your dad?" she asked.

"He's always away on business." I mumbled.

"What about your mom?" she asks again.

"She hates me." I mumble again.

"Do have any other family?" she asked.

"No," was my answer.

Aki sighed and took a deep breath. She managed to turn around so she was facing me and I couldn't look at her. I didn't want to see the disappointment in her eyes. She cupped my cheek and pulled me in for a kiss. I was shocked at first, but then relieved that she forgave me. I kissed her back and I could feel her stroking the base of my wings. It made me shudder.

Just then the alarm went off for 5:30 to get up. Aki pulled away and smiled.

"Looks like we got to get ready." she said almost in a whisper and pecked my cheek.

I let go of her and went to my bag to get another shirt on. My face was beat red, but I felt relieved. She accepted me, where nobody else would. Aki.... I love you for all eternity.

As I was packing the rest of our belongings Aki blocked my path.

"What?" I asked a little flustered.

"Come here." she said motioning for me to lower myself.

She took hear hand and...placed it on my forehead. I let out the breath I was holding in and she pulled away.

"Take some more medicine before we leave." She said and walked away.

I stood there dumbfounded. I was so nervous for nothing? Ha! I'm lieing to myself again.

I grabbed our bags and headed out to the car. Aki followed me to the car and I put everything in it. She got in and waited without saying anything. I had a sad look on my face as I hobbled back to the front desk.

"Are you ok sir?" the lady asked.

I glanced up and nodded, "Can I ask what the date is?"

"December 24th sir." she answered kindly.

I only have one day! I got to get Aki a present for Christmas.

"Thank you, have a happy holiday." I said.

"You too sir!" she exclaimed to hear the remark.

I walked to the car and unlocked the doors that Aki locked. I hopped in and she huffed. I started the car and pulled out onto the highway. It was really quiet and I saw her gazing out the window ignoring me. I wanted to make her fell better but how? we passed the plaza and I remembered that we still had today! I turned onto the road and parked.

"What are you doing?" Aki asked not looking from the window.

"We are going to finish our aquarium trip." I say getting out of the car. I open up her door and she steps out with a heavy expression on her face.