Chapter 38 - Unearthed.

Start from the beginning

"Let's all sit inside of here." Asha sighed as everyone sat in her large den.

Asha wanted to get down from the top all the way to the bottom. She wanted to know where Lily was for the last decade.

"Lily, I haven't seen you since you were three." Asha said in a hurt tone. "You've been in Saudi Arabia the whole time?"

"Yeah." Lily answered in a confused tone. "That's where I was raised."

"Damn, Isaiah's gonna kill us when he finds out that his gut instinct was right." Q growled.

"We both told you guys, but you didn't listen." Noah growled at Q and Asha. "When me and Carlos went after those men, we knew exactly what they told us."

"I'm trying to figure out what I can ask you in terms of remembering how you left....." Asha sighed.

While everyone was trying to think, Asha's three boys were jumping around in the den, wrestling around and making obnoxious noises.

"Aye! Aye!" Q scowled as he snapped his fingers, pointing upstairs. "Go upstairs right now! All three of y'all being too loud!"

The boys stopped wrestling and slumped upstairs. Q sighed and glanced at Lily, thinking of some questions to ask her himself.

"Well, who are you living with now in Saudi Arabia?" Q asked.

Lily didn't say anything. She glanced down, twiddling her fingers.

"I don't want you guys going after him." Lily mumbled.

"Lily, that person needs to be charged with kidnapping!" Noah plead.

"That person is my parent!" Lily cried out loud. "I can't just give him up! I care about him! He raised me into the girl that I am!"

Asha and the others knew that Lily wasn't giving up Abel. Instead, Q decided to ask another serious question.

"Is Kays, Iyana, and Madilyn still alive?"

Lily looked up, shrugging her shoulders.

"Haven't seen them since I was a little girl." Lily sighed. "I don't know where they are."

Why was Lily lying? Because she didn't want them going anywhere near her family. She didn't want Abel to get arrested and then have to be forced to come down to America. In reality, Lily only came to find her real parents and go back.

She had no plans of staying in America.

"Alright." Asha smiled. "Do you have anywhere to stay, Lily?"

"No." Lily grinned. "I'm homeless."

"Good." Asha winked. "You're staying with me."

Lily's eyes widened in shock as she held her chest, panting heavily.

"I cannot.......you're gonna let me stay in your $20 million dollar home??" Lily smiled.

"Of course, silly!" Asha laughed. "That's what a mother is for, right?"

"Oh I am so bragging to my friends." Lily giggled.

As Noah sat there, Asha pointed to the door and gave him a blank look.

"Noah, out." Asha demanded. "You know that routine."

"What?" Noah said in a confused tone.

"Come on, man. We do this EVERY time!" Q snarled. "You ain't even supposed to be near Asha!"