Mikey - Mating season

Michelangelo x Nikole (reader is the muse)
~
It's a regular day in New York and the spring was finally here. After finishing at work, Nikkie decided to go visit the guys in the lair. It had been a while since she last visited them and she did feel bad for that. She wondered what they were all up to.

On the way to the lair, she had a feeling in her gut telling her that she shouldn't come today and just turn to go back home, but she really wanted to see them and just hang out. Specially with her long time crush Mikey.

She stood right outside the entrance of the lair and she could feel the vibe. Something was up. It was very quiet, nobody in sight and it wasn't like usual. It was too quiet. She decided to shrug off the feeling and just go with the flo.

"Welcome to my crib, girl." She heard a husky Mikey behind her as she stood in the livingroom. His voice is slighty, more husky and kind of seductive, than usual. "Hey, sweetcheeks."

"Sweetcheeks?" She questioned as he have never called her by that nickname before.

"You know, since he you got a sexy bubble butt." Mikey grinned as he stated, making Nikkie blush and think a bit. Did he check out her butt?

"Come on, girl, let's go have some fun in my bedroom!" He tried to grab her hand, but she stepped back to not let him grab it. She needs to find out what's going on in here.

"Why don't we play some video games, Mikey?" She asked.

He shrugged and just walked a little closer to her. "Oh, we have plenty of time for that later." He's grin seemed so suspicious. "Right now I will make you feel good and make sure we both have the time of our lives." He chuckled.

Why on earth was Mikey acting this way? He was always a flirt, but he haven't been this close and up front with Nikkie before, which made her so confused. "What's going on, Mikey? This isn't you." Her voice filled with worry for her long time crush and friend.

"Oh, but it is. It's mating season, sweetcheeks!" He cheered like he had won the billion dollar jackpot, just way more seductive and kinda sexy. He tried to reach out for her again and she tried to make a run for it. "Oh yeah, girl! You can't run away from this handsome fella! I know you want me, sweetcheeks. I can smell it!" He said as he blocked her way. Wherever she turned, he was there before her.

Why am I trying to run? Isn't this what I want? Nikkie thought for herself. She did want him. He smirked as she stood still thinking. He could sense how turned on she was and there's no way she could deny that. He took that chance and pressed his lips against hers. Her eyes widened at first, but when she realized what was going on, she kissed back. He picked her up bridal style and walked to his bedroom.

He closed the door behind him and just smashed his lips on hers again for more. The kiss got very heated and he was hungry for her. Slowly pulling away, he looked at her with a little demanding look. "Now strip for me."

She obeyed and started to strip down. He watched over her hungrily as she removed her shirt, revealing her peach colored bra and throwing it on the floor. Then she started to remove her leggings. Before she could start to take off her lingerie, she was already pushed down on the bed and he was on top of her and removed the lingerie for her with ease. He started to suck and bite on her neck, making her moan. She could feel his smirk against her skin because of the respons she gave him.

His erection had come out and started to tease her entrance. She moaned more and got soaking wet. "Fuck me, Mikey." She started to beg. "Please just fuck me." He pushed his erection in with full force and started to move in a fast pace. Pain quickly turned into pleasure. "Mikey... Faster... Harder..." She had lost all control of herself.

He grunted a lot with every thrust. She could feel his panting breath on her neck and ear. "Oh, yeah!" He grunted and went faster and harder, making her getting close to orgasm. "Scream for me! Who do you belong to?"

"Aaah, Mikeyyyy!" She came and she cummed on him.

He was still riding and as his grunts got louder, it was the sign that he was indeed closer too. "Nikkie!" He grunted as he came. Both panting like crazy after this wild time. He kissed her and laid next to her, hugging her tight and cuddling. Now she was finally his forever.