Donnie - Mating season

Donatello x Kimberly (reader is the muse)
~
Donnie had been acting so weird since Kim arrived at the lair this morning. She came there today because he needed assistance, or more like company, whil working on the truck. Everytime she tried to talk to him or got close to him, he tensed up and was jumpy. She had no idea why because he have never acted like this before.

While she was washing the front of the truck, his hungry eyes was planted on her, watching her like a juicy steak. Everytime she turned to him, he quickly looked away pretending he wasn't staring at all. She used soapy water to wash with and she managed to spill a lot of water all over her.

"Great Kim, just great." She complained in a whisper to herself.

Donnie noticed everything and his eyes widened. This time she caught him staring, he didn't turn away. She followed his gaze. Now her eyes widened as she realized her white tank top is completely see-through and her denim shorts are wet as well. He left whatever tools he were working with and walked over to her. He pinned her to the truck and his eyes turned dark with lust.

"W- what...?" She asked, but was cut of short by Donnie's lips. He pressed his lips against hers. Her eyes widened in shock at first. Her crush kissed her? Does this mean he likes her too? Oh, if she only knew how much Donnie have been longing for her to be his girl. Since the day he laid eyes on her.

Soon enough she had melted into the kiss, closing her eyes and kissing him back with just as much passion "I need you, Kim. I need you now!" He grunted in between heated kisses. He slowly pulled away and looked her straight in the eyes. She could see his eyes so clear through his glasses. Filled with lust and desire.

She looked at him confused, wondering why he was like this. He have never been this close to her before, not that she minded at all. She did quite enjoy this, just as much as him. She was just wondering why he showed all these affections now, more or less at all. "What do you mean?" She was curious.

His forehead now resting against hers. "I've loved you for so long, Kimberly, I need you now. Please let me make you mine?" He asked in such a sweet and caring way, it made Kim blush.

Those words made her press her lips against his again. He kissed back with just as much passion. He picked her up, making her legs go around his waist. He walked over to the driver seat and opened up, putting her in the seat. He adjusted it so she could lay more down and create more space for the two of them. When it seemed to be in a good position, he smirked and started to remove her clothes with ease. After every piece of clothing he removed, he planted soft kisses on her revealing skin. His gear was also off in no time.

He laid on top of her. Seeing her bare skin, made him wanna taste her, just bite in her skin and feel it. He started with the neck. His teeth gently biting her skin, making her moan and marking her with love bites. "Oh, Donnie, please, just take me." She begged.

Since he isn't the dominant kinda boy, or turtle, he wanted to give give in to her wish. His erection ready to pound into her. He slowly started to push it in. The hot and tight feeling, made him feel like exploding already as he entered and then he knew he wasn't going to last long. He started to move slowly because he wanted to enjoy every moment of this and he wanted to please you as long as he could, but the whole season made him more and more hungry for her. He went a bit faster. "You're so tigh..." He grunted out in pleasure. "But so good."

She was close and so was he. "Oh, don't stop! Faster!" She moaned. "Donnieeee!" Her orgasm came, sending a good sensation rush through her body.

Every thrust made him feel the release closer. "Ohhh." He grunted. "Aaaah! Kiiim!" He moaned as he cream pied you. Both panting and looking in each others eyes. He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her lips. "Now you're mine, princess."

The fact that they had just had sex in his and his brothers truck they use on patrol, just hit her. "Woah, I had no idea you were that kinky, Donnie, but it was so good."

He grinned, happy that she complimented his sex talents. "Oh, it's with help from the season." He responded.

"Season?" Kim asked curiously.

Donnie winked at her. "It's mating season, babe."

"Oh..."

The two of them were kinky enough for a second round in the truck. After that it was going to be lot's of affectionate cuddling.